Dribbling idiot airhead

Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby Jimbo » 02 Jul 2020, 10:28

Just cuz.
Question authority.

`

Re: Sam Stone (Fuery) vs Jimbo - A poularity contest

Postby ` » 03 Jul 2020, 09:42

While am sure most BCBers had an imaginary friend when we were small, surely most of us grew out of the habit
by the time we entered primary/elementary school?

Sadly, here J - a man let's not forget in his late-60s/early-70s* - is with not one but - count em - seven
made up mates!

While obvs not good for Jimbo-No-Mates' sanity, his batallion of imaginary bezzies will surely make it much easier
for him to socially distance when that gym finally re-opens.

* That pic he posted of him and his birthday cake last year was far from flattering

Flower

Postby Flower » 03 Jul 2020, 11:54

Sam Stone wrote:While am sure most BCBers had an imaginary friend when we were small, surely most of us grew out of the habit
by the time we entered primary/elementary school?

Sadly, here J - a man let's not forget in his late-60s/early-70s* - is with not one but - count em - seven
made up mates!

While obvs not good for Jimbo-No-Mates' sanity, his batallion of imaginary bezzies will surely make it much easier
for him to socially distance when that gym finally re-opens.

* That pic he posted of him and his birthday cake last year was far from flattering

Sam Stone! Look in a mirror, don't be afraid, it might not crack. Do you see the troll that you've become, following some BCB members from post to post with your nonsense and hateful remarks. This is BCB so you can do what you want to do. Why would it surprise you that the above poll is what it is? I hope that you recover and once again become the bright, compassionate person that you once were but if not .... oh well.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Rorschach
Location: The north side of my town faces east, and the east faces south

Postby Rorschach » 03 Jul 2020, 12:08

Bollocks. Sam's fine while Jimbo's followed a Walter White-like progression from likeable loser to full on bastard.
Jimbo is not just annoying and unlikeable, but has become truly one of the worst excuses for a human being I know.

And no, there is no way 7 people on here would vote for Jimbo. Nobody here (except possibly you) likes him or has the slightest shred of respect for him.
Bugger off.

`

Postby ` » 03 Jul 2020, 14:06

Flower wrote:

Sam Stone! Look in a mirror, don't be afraid, it might not crack. Do you see the troll that you've become, following some BCB members from post to post with your nonsense and hateful remarks. This is BCB so you can do what you want to do. Why would it surprise you that the above poll is what it is? I hope that you recover and once again become the bright, compassionate person that you once were but if not .... oh well.

If you think a childish "poularity" (sic) poll in which one poster sets himself up against another carries any sort of weight, F, I can direct you to a nice village where they are in urgent need of an idiot.
Last edited by ` on 03 Jul 2020, 18:39, edited 1 time in total.

`

Postby ` » 03 Jul 2020, 18:38

DP

Flower

Postby Flower » 03 Jul 2020, 20:55

Sam Stone wrote:
Flower wrote:

If you think a childish "poularity" (sic) poll in which one poster sets himself up against another carries any sort of weight, F, I can direct you to a nice village where they are in urgent need of an idiot.

Nah, I wouldn't want to put you out of a job. :lol:

For the record, I don't enjoy threads such as this one. They prove nothing. I'm sorry that you can't see your own trolling. I have nothing further to add.

Single post ... :D
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 03 Jul 2020, 22:37

Fuery, eh? Sounds familiar but was that his full board name?

Can't remember.
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 07 Jul 2020, 01:48

Walk In My Shadow wrote:Fuery, eh? Sounds familiar but was that his full board name?

Can't remember.

FueryHK I believe
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 07 Jul 2020, 08:50

souphound wrote:
Walk In My Shadow wrote:Fuery, eh? Sounds familiar but was that his full board name?

Can't remember.

FueryHK I believe

Yeah, before he lost the sponsorship gig from Hai Karate. Hard times now.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

`

Postby ` » 07 Jul 2020, 12:02

Darkness_Fish wrote:
souphound wrote:

Can't remember.

FueryHK I believe

Yeah, before he lost the sponsorship gig from Hai Karate. Hard times now.

Given my/his lack of "poularity" (sic), more a case of HK losing all their customers and going bust as a result of sponsoring Fuery

Walk In My Shadow
Hello Laydeez

Postby Walk In My Shadow » 07 Jul 2020, 17:34

Kenji. Now there was a popular Japanese guy who turned out to be American.

And don't start me talking about Pablo the Donkey. He put Turkey on the map.
Beneluxfunkmeisterlurvegod

Return to “Conspiracyland”