No
88%

Total votes: 8

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: "Fake News"

Postby Jimbo » 21 Feb 2019, 22:49

Count Machuki wrote:
Jimbo wrote:Who knows, I'm as gullible as anyone, I guess..

Um, actually...

You know what? Never mind.

Deliberately missing my point, as usual. Carry on getting your info from your slick billionaire owned media and watch Amy Klobuchar become your next Democratic candidate and lose to Trump.
Question authority.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 21 Feb 2019, 22:53

Jimbo, everybody gets your point. It's just that nobody agrees with you.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Feb 2019, 22:55

Count Machuki wrote:Jimbo, everybody gets your point. It's just that nobody agrees with you.

Except for the entire lefty internet.
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 21 Feb 2019, 22:57

I think she could win. I think Joe Mama could win. just because all the gazillionaires WANT us to keep the eye on the hand with the wand doesn't mean we will.

yeah, Big Media sucks & bla bla bla. it didn't happen all of a sudden, man. it's sucked for a long, long time. it sucked when they said MLK was unreasonable but he was being very practical. It sucked when Bush tried to get rid of social security and Big Media Braniacs all told us what a great idea it was. it wasn't a great idea and people said so. it sucked when they kept telling Democrats they had to move to the middle then HRC ended up talking like Bernie the rest of the campaign.

there are reasons to be vigilant but just because the game is rigged doesn't mean the house always wins.
Last edited by Sneelock on 21 Feb 2019, 23:00, edited 1 time in total.
uggy poopy doody.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 21 Feb 2019, 22:58

as for "the lefty internet" you really think the people who voted for Jill Stein have more political power in America than the people who voted for "Not Donald Trump"?

I don't.
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Feb 2019, 23:07

Sneelock wrote: it didn't happen all of a sudden, man. it's sucked for a long, long time.

Yeah, we had to fight just to keep the status quo but now we need to burst beyond what was and into a braver and better new world. If you want single payer, free college, an end to stupid wars, a fairer tax system, unrigged elections, money-free politics, etc., one big thing we need to do is shut down the lying, fake, corporate, MIC sponsored media. Failing that, (we will) at least be aware that they're lying, not giving us a real picture.
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 21 Feb 2019, 23:09

I think progressives are going to make their issues known and then get out the old bullshit detectors and vote like crazy in the primary. the last 2 Dem primaries are among the busiest I've ever seen my polling place.

women, man. women are REALLY going to show up in the primary and the next general.
uggy poopy doody.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 21 Feb 2019, 23:10

Jimbo wrote:
Sneelock wrote: it didn't happen all of a sudden, man. it's sucked for a long, long time.

Yeah, we had to fight just to keep the status quo but now we need to burst beyond what was and into a braver and better new world. If you want single payer, free college, an end to stupid wars, a fairer tax system, unrigged elections, money-free politics, etc., one big thing we need to do is shut down the lying, fake, corporate, MIC sponsored media. Failing that, (we will) at least be aware that they're lying, not giving us a real picture.

But, DUDE, take a look at yourself, man.
sorry to be the one to point this out but I think you'll keep finding Russian dolls inside of Russian dolls until you get to the sub-atomic level. :lol:
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Feb 2019, 23:20

Sneelock wrote:as for "the lefty internet" you really think the people who voted for Jill Stein have more political power in America than the people who voted for "Not Donald Trump"?

I don't.

That old cannard? More Democrats voted for Trump than Jill Stein voters. Jimmy Dore told me.
9% of those who identified as Democrats had voted for Mr Trump.BBC

And Stein isn't in the running. But if Bernie and Gabbard are ahead near the end of the primary and whoops! "It's Beto!" you can be sure there will be some alternative Democratic votes again. Probably for Trump.
Last edited by Jimbo on 21 Feb 2019, 23:27, edited 1 time in total.
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 21 Feb 2019, 23:23

well, that's one theory. my theory is that "Not Donald Trump" won the popular vote. everybody I know who voted for Hillary voted for her because she was not Donald Trump. throw at least 3 people on there who had never voted for a Democrat in their life.

sure, they're going to try to game it - they already are. that's what the money wants them to do. Me, I've gotta be optimistic. you have fun with your Russian dolls. ;)
Last edited by Sneelock on 21 Feb 2019, 23:35, edited 1 time in total.
uggy poopy doody.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 21 Feb 2019, 23:30

Sneelock wrote: everybody I know who voted for Hillary voted for her because she was not Donald Trump.

well, everybody minus three or four now that I think about it. they voted for her against Obama too. they thought she was subjected to ghastly sexism. imagine that!
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Feb 2019, 23:42

Sneelock wrote: sure, they're going to try to game it -

You know that but your average TV news consumer/voter doesn't. They see the fake polls and think Clinton, I mean, Harris or Klobuchar are going to win when Sanders or Gabbard clearly were the favorites. Oh sure, most sill settle for the typical libs in the end but that's because the fake media didn't report frankly about those "games." We had to wait until Russia! (Seth Rich?) got the true Democratic dirt to Wikileaks. Where is Julian Assange today and how many Democrats are fighting for his freedom? How many MSM outlets are fighting for him?
Last edited by Jimbo on 22 Feb 2019, 00:05, edited 2 times in total.
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Feb 2019, 23:42

Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 21 Feb 2019, 23:53

I don't agree Jimbo. I think the primary debates are going to surprise a lot of people even if they game all the questions. People don't want the center. Republicans don't and Dems don't either. it's the media's fucking job to keep everything the way it is while we chickenshit each other. in 2016 Bernie brought the Chicken Salad. I'm hoping somebody brings it again this time. I think most people, God bless them, can tell the difference between the two.
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Feb 2019, 23:59

Sneelock wrote:I don't agree Jimbo. I think the primary debates are going to surprise a lot of people even if they game all the questions.

It was a big surprise when we learned that Donna Brazil fed the questions to HRC? Or remember W's "bulge?"

Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 22 Feb 2019, 00:06

you and I agree that it's a sleazy gamed up process. I need to trust the ghost in the machine. people need something. we need to be able to afford to be healthy. we need to know we'll have a world to be healthy in. something's gotta give. people knew Jeb versus Hillary wasn't what people REALLY wanted. I think we'll see something like that again. hopefully the Dems will turn off their minds, relax and float downstream more than they did last time.

yeah, I know. :roll: it could happen. :lol:
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 22 Feb 2019, 00:43

I have good single payer health insurance, I pay high taxes into a fairly loophole free system, there's some homelessness but it's well hidden, high speed rail all over the country, no guns, no litter, safe food, nearly free college for smart people, no drugs, legalized prostitution, booze up the ying yang, cheap cigarettes and a Japanese space craft will be landing on a meteor any minute. My main concern is being dragged into an American war and that is why I like Gabbard. She is the peace candidate. Bernie says nary a word about the party's hijinks and worse IMO still wrongly thinks (or says) Russia interfered with the election, attacked Ukraine and stole Crimea to boot. That attitude keeps the US on a fake but lucrative war footing with the second most dangerous country in the world. (The third being Israel but so far due to being labeled anti-Semetic no one is talking peace talks.) If the facts were reported as they are in the alternative media (my sources) and not how they are in the Bizarro World MSM and the candidates don't refute them - I and my cohorts will probably do a "Jill Stein" again. But fear not, Snee, Hatz and Count (and Davey), the MSM is so relentless on pushing the Russia hoax you can look forward to debate questions like "If brutal dictator Putin raped your wife/husband how would you react?"
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 22 Feb 2019, 01:02

You had me at booze up the ying-yang.
uggy poopy doody.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 22 Feb 2019, 01:24

I have a problem with the Jill Stein voters. I think they’re Goddam finicky. They got REAL nasty to Bernie when he endorsed HRC. They’ve spent over a year saying it’s GOT to be Bernie and already they’re making it clear they’ll jump ship again if he does or doesn’t do this or that. Some Tulsi Gabbard follower’s algorithms are already kicking up sexism issues against Saunders 2020. I’m afraid It’s just getting started.

Fine. I’m of the opinion that anybody can vote for whoever for whatever reason. I think a storm is brewing but I’m not convinced that the people making fire signals with their war blankets have nearly as much to do with it as they think they do. You can’t pull a zeitgeist out of your ass. You need to wait until it shows up.
uggy poopy doody.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 22 Feb 2019, 01:44

No, if you yell loud enough and long enough at the right people, THE ENTIRE NATION will see the light all at once!

One thing I can flat-out guarantee you is that a certain amount of people voting are just plain assholes. And telling them they're assholes is definitely not the way to stop them from being assholes.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Return to “Conspiracyland”