Critically thinking about the corona virus

Conspiracy theories and nonsense
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Jimbo » 16 May 2021, 01:04

Schooling today.

I work in a secondary school in the UK and this is OUR new normal. Covid test kits given out like confetti with every child trained to be able to use one. Each child expected to test three times a week from home. If a child becomes unwell in school they are immediately tested. Masks mandatory everywhere other than eating. Lavatories locked and no child permitted access other than permitted times, one break time and lunch. Designated lines mandatory and marked in the ground everywhere. Constant shouts of, “get your mask on, wash your hands, get back to class”. Staff bullied, harassed and shouted at to enforce measures. Woe betide any member of staff raising the issue of compassion in exceptional circumstance, as they are victimized and held up as poor examples to pupils.Children generally mute and accepting, staff pretty much the same. Any child refusing mask and testing is taught away from their peers and all staff made acutely aware that the child and their family “are a problem”. Day after day, week after week, the same regimented enforcement.

All families are now asked about what vaccinations their child has had. Forms relating to, earlier, childhood vaccinations are sent out every week. Families are offered, in house, vaccinations for everything from MMR to Polio. Families who ignore or renege such intrusion are identified as a problem. There has always been an element of vaccination programs administered within schools in the UK, but emphasis has changed to insistence. Families are identified and targeted if they fail to comply. Middle managers tasked with questioning parents as to their reasons not to comply and measures taken, against their child, explained.

Staff constantly “offered” vaccination. Not yet questioned as to who has received their shot but senior management considering the option of questionnaire. Staff who have had their jab constantly making the point they have and readily ask others the question. Distinct feeling of separation between staff who have openly complied and staff who quietly disengage with narrative.

All in all school is a repressive state. One might state they always were, to a lesser or greater degree. I feel the narrative and its fear is being used to entrench a future to be accepted. Children are pliable and easily manipulated to accept the care of adults and we are willingly failing. Our failure to protect and nurture has been superseded by a totalitarianism unimaginable until recently, and my fear is that there is no turning back.
“Trust the science fiction.”

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 May 2021, 01:11

Summer camp ad and all the children characters are muzzled. So sad.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 16 May 2021, 01:42

Jimbo wrote:
Now, please, you tell me why the Corona vaccines are necessary.

Well, no.
Cos other than the usual conspiracy stuff, the overarching theme that I have picked up from your posts over these past months is that you don’t understand very basic science/medical science. Some of the things that it’s clear you don’t understand are not complex at all - I’ve explained them to people on the back of a napkin. You don’t have to have had any medical training or even any science training to understand them- most people on BCB are able to discuss and understand them really easily.

It’s nothing to be ashamed of - I’m bad at maths - but your reaction to not understanding something is to say it’s not true. As an ex teacher this is probably very embarrassing to admit and I’m sure you would have said something to your pupils had they gone down that route in your classes. It’s ok to say you don’t understand something.

You’ve got the world at your fingertips to scientifically explain things to you. You might need some really basic tuition or something. I would have to start at algebra at maths, that’s how bad I am. I’m not embarrassed about it though. It’s a hurdle you’ll have to overcome yourself I’m afraid.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 May 2021, 03:27

Minnie the Minx wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Now, please, you tell me why the Corona vaccines are necessary.

Well, no.
Cos other than the usual conspiracy stuff, the overarching theme that I have picked up from your posts over these past months is that you don’t understand very basic science/medical science. Some of the things that it’s clear you don’t understand are not complex at all - I’ve explained them to people on the back of a napkin. You don’t have to have had any medical training or even any science training to understand them- most people on BCB are able to discuss and understand them really easily.

It’s nothing to be ashamed of - I’m bad at maths - but your reaction to not understanding something is to say it’s not true. As an ex teacher this is probably very embarrassing to admit and I’m sure you would have said something to your pupils had they gone down that route in your classes. It’s ok to say you don’t understand something.

You’ve got the world at your fingertips to scientifically explain things to you. You might need some really basic tuition or something. I would have to start at algebra at maths, that’s how bad I am. I’m not embarrassed about it though. It’s a hurdle you’ll have to overcome yourself I’m afraid.

Reading this ... looks like you can't say why, like you don't know because I am a conspiracy theorist or something or you don't have a napkin at hand so I'll make it easier. Imagine I am your elementary school teacher and I ask you, little Minnie, regardless of what I may think, give me one reason, please, why you think vaccines are a good idea. Or any of you other students. Hatz? Jimboo? Rorschach? Someone?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 May 2021, 04:03

A Primer for the Propagandized: Fear Is the Mind-Killer

Everyone wonders how ordinary Germans could have been manipulated to participate or stand dumbstruck while their government was transformed into a genocidal juggernaut.

Everyone wonders how Russians could have permitted and even zealously reported fellow citizens for imprisonment and execution under Article 58, the penal code invented to incarcerate anyone who dared express the slightest whisper of noncompliance under Stalin’s homicidal state.

Everyone wonders how Hutus could have suddenly started axing their Tutsi neighbors to death after being inundated with waves of anti-Tutsi propaganda from Radio Télévision Libre des Mille Collines.

George Orwell wrote,

As far as the mass of the people go, the extraordinary swings of opinion which occur nowadays, the emotions which can be turned on and off like a tap, are the result of newspaper and radio hypnosis.”
https://off-guardian.org/2021/05/14/a-p ... nd-killer/

I wonder no more. I see what the TV is doing. My wife watches it. "Shin corona beerus" and "wakushin" news day in and day out. Maybe I am lucky I don't speak Japanese or I'd be in line hankering for my "jab"!

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 May 2021, 05:03

Why are we being lied to about Covid? There’s no good reason
By Dr Mike Yeadon
May 10, 2021

... It is time for all Doubting Thomases to take a lead and state unambiguously that ‘government and its advisers are telling us things that are manifestly untrue and maintaining restrictive, damaging measures for which there’s no justification’. By not doing so they are playing into the hands of those who I firmly believe are engaged in a determined series of crimes against humanity.

... I invite thoughtful people to ask that difficult question: ‘Why are they doing this?’

It is my deduction and conclusion that the only motivation that fits all the observations is the intention to ‘herd’ every citizen into a VaxPass system. This is a completely novel system. Never before have all individuals been represented in a single, interoperable database as a unique digital ID, accompanied by an editable health-related field. Whoever controls that database, and the algorithms which govern what it permits and denies, has literally totalitarian control of the entire population. There is no personal threshold crossing or transaction which doesn’t fall to those operating that system.

I think I’ve made a decent case that what governments and their advisers have done easily amounts to conspiracy. The same ‘mistakes’ have been made everywhere. The same tricks and manipulation. Those who claim this is all coincidence are coincidence theorists.

I argue that unless this is pointed out to the public before any possible ‘vaccine passports’ system is established, we’ve all collectively failed to discharge our duties to be courageous, to take chances, to risk looking foolish: I am absolutely committed to continuing to speak out for as long as I have breath in my body.
https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/why ... od-reason/

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 May 2021, 06:35

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 May 2021, 07:22

Trump tells Republican supporters to get vaccinated
"It's a great vaccine, it's a safe vaccine and it's something that works."
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56424614

Reason enough to reject the jab? Trump now likes it!

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 May 2021, 09:53

International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research

Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

Finally, as an obvious but tragically ignored suggestion, the government should also be encouraging the population to take safe and affordable steps to boost their immune systems naturally, such as getting out in the sunlight to raise vitamin D levels (Ali, 2020), and eating mainly organic whole foods rather than chemical-laden processed foods (Rico-Campà et al., 2019). Also, eating foods that are good sources of vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin K2 should be encouraged, as deficiencies in these vitamins are linked to bad outcomes from COVID-19 (Goddek, 2020; Sarohan, 2020)
https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/34

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 May 2021, 10:02

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 May 2021, 10:16

1,000 Lawyers and 10,000 Doctors Have Filed a Lawsuit for Violations of the Nuremberg Code
Posted on May 9, 2021 by Soren Dreier

For all the Swedes in Jimboland,
1,000 advokater och 10,000 läkare har inlämnat en stämningsansökan för brott mot Nürnbergkoden. Den nya Nürnberg-rättegången startar den 3 juli 2021
https://sorendreier.com/1000-lawyers-an ... h_pnZqDc7o

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 May 2021, 10:28

The New York Times fact checking the CDC ... You go Grey Lady! :shock:
A Misleading C.D.C. Number

We have a special edition of the newsletter on a misleading C.D.C. statistic.

When the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released new guidelines last month for mask wearing, it announced that “less than 10 percent” of Covid-19 transmission was occurring outdoors. Media organizations repeated the statistic, and it quickly became a standard description of the frequency of outdoor transmission.

But the number is almost certainly misleading.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/11/brie ... umber.html

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 May 2021, 10:39

05/14/21

CDC Data Show 4,000+ Reported Deaths Following COVID Vaccines as Kids 12 and Older Now Eligible

VAERS data released today showed 192,954 reports of adverse events following COVID vaccines, including 4,057 deaths and 17,190 serious injuries between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 7, 2021.

By Megan Redshaw

The number of reported deaths following COVID vaccines topped 4,000 according to data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The data comes directly from reports submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

VAERS is the primary government-funded system for reporting adverse vaccine reactions in the U.S. Reports submitted to VAERS require further investigation before a causal relationship can be confirmed.

Every Friday, VAERS makes public all vaccine injury reports received as of a specified date, usually about a week prior to the release date. Today’s data show that between Dec. 14, 2020 and May 7, a total of 192,954 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 4,057 deaths — an increase of 220 over the previous week — and 17,190 serious injuries, up 1,176 since last week.

From the 5/7/2021 release of VAERS data.

In the U.S., 254.8 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of May 7. This includes 110 million doses of Moderna’s vaccine, 136 million doses of Pfizer and 9 million doses of the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) COVID vaccine.

Of the 4,057 deaths reported as of May 7, 24% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, 16% occurred within 24 hours and 38% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.

This week’s VAERS data show:

21% of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
54% of those who died were male, 44% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
The average age of death was 74.8 and the youngest deaths reported include two 15-year-olds (VAERS I.D. 1187918 and 1242573 ) and a 16-year-old (VAERS I.D. 1225942). There were other reported deaths in children under 16 that could not be confirmed or contained obvious errors.
As of May 7, 987 pregnant women reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 297 reports of miscarriage or premature birth.
Of the 1,950 cases of Bell’s Palsy reported, 50% were reported after Pfizer-BioNTech vaccinations, 42% following vaccination with the Moderna vaccine and 192 cases, or 10%, of Bell’s Palsy cases were reported in conjunction with J&J.
There were 181 reports of Guillain-Barré Syndrome with 40% of cases attributed to Pfizer, 41% to Moderna and 23% to J&J.
There were 55,220 reports of anaphylaxis with 38% of cases attributed to Pfizer’s vaccine, 49% to Moderna and 12% to J&J.
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... -eligible/

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 16 May 2021, 21:44

Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2021?

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 16 May 2021, 22:04

400+ days ago:

toomanyhatz wrote:What argument? You have complete immunity to reason.

Now someone who:

Still insists this is not essentially different from or more dangerous than the seasonal flu.

Will take the word of a friend or acquaintance as to what someone died from over the word of their doctors and family.

Does not understand the very basic difference in risk between outdoor and indoor transmission.

Repeats lies from the same discredited sources over and over and over and over, despite being told repeatedly that absolutely no one here considers them valid sources for anything beyond their own personal biases.

Prints several memes, images, or quotes per day without evidence and often without sourcing of any kind as if they were irrefutable fact...

...now wants others to 'convince' him anew of the safety and efficacy of something that millions of people have already done with overwhelmingly positive results.

Nope, don't owe anyone any explanation. Especially since it's about as useful as speaking to a brick wall.

Maybe instead just for the fun of it we can go back through predictions made on this thread and see how they've turned out so far.
Footy wrote:
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 16 May 2021, 22:13

Oh, I left out the 'fake' variants. Because viruses don't mutate! They're just making that up to scare us! :roll:
Footy wrote:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 May 2021, 02:52

toomanyhatz wrote:https://www.vice.com/en/article/88nnwg/anti-maskers-ready-to-start-maskingto-protect-themselves-from-the-vaccinated

Vice, Hatz? Really?

Just looked em up on conspiracy site Wikipedia and I see the Vice empire is worth a ton with unbiased sponsors such as FOX, Disney, Soros, and number of other wealthy scum suckers. But to demonstrate how fucked up is Vice's actual journalism, there is this:
In April 2021, Vice Media was criticized by Cambodians for photoshopping images of the victims of the Khmer Rouge Genocide. Some victims had smilies photoshopped onto their faces. Vice later admitted to the images being photoshopped and said that "We regret the error and will investigate how this failure of the editorial process occurred."[80]
Your sources vs mine.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 17 May 2021, 06:54

Got that, everybody? Let's make sure this is clear. We've got standards here!! :lol: :lol:
Footy wrote:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 18 May 2021, 00:21

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 18 May 2021, 04:13

And I'm the wacko.