Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby yomptepi » 06 Dec 2021, 11:06

Deebank wrote:
yomptepi wrote:From the BBC web site. More proof that the USA is disappearing down an ever more insane rabbit hole.

"Donald Trump's new social media firm says it has raised $1bn (£755m) from investors ahead of a planned stock market listing.

The Trump Media & Technology Group is working to launch a social media app called Truth Social early next year.

It comes as Mr Trump remains banned from Twitter and Facebook following the attack on the US Capitol in January.

"$1bn sends an important message to Big Tech that censorship and political discrimination must end," he said."

So it looks like it will indeed be four more years of the orange turd. Ho Hum.

I am surprised you would believe anything the perfidious shyster might have to say.

My first thoughts were that he would probably already embezzeled most of it to furnish his perfect copy of the White House office.
You don't like me...do you?

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 06 Dec 2021, 14:35

If he gets in again there probably won’t be another 4 years of anything.

Lord Rother

Postby Lord Rother » 07 Jan 2022, 21:53

I have no words.

mudshark

Postby mudshark » 07 Jan 2022, 22:16

Ted Cruz is the worst thing to come out of Texas since....
No, he's the worst thing ever.
There's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over

Lord Rother

Postby Lord Rother » 03 Feb 2022, 17:35

Rudy Giuliani has been taking part in The Masked Singer in the US. :lol:

2 judges got up and walked out when he was unmasked.

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 03 Feb 2022, 17:36

Oooooh. I haven't seen that. Too funny.
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

Lord Rother

Postby Lord Rother » 03 Feb 2022, 21:16

souphound wrote:Oooooh. I haven't seen that. Too funny.

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2022 ... e-children

It’s like something from a Guillermo del Toro film: a grotesque fantasy creature disrobes, only to reveal an even more horrifying monster underneath. But that’s what viewers will see when the US version of The Masked Singer, Fox’s incognito singing competition, returns at the end of this month.

The show, in which a panel of judges and the audience try to guess the identity of celebrity vocalists dressed in furry theme-park costumes, is taped in advance of airing. But Deadline reports that at the first episode’s climax, when the eliminated singer reveals their true identity, it was Rudy Giuliani whose head popped out of the costume. Judges Ken Jeong and Robin Thicke walked off the set in protest. Quite a good reflection of how bad a guy you have to be when rape-culture chanteur Thicke, the singer of Blurred Lines, decides you’re beyond the pale.

The disbarred attorney and former mayor of New York, who played one of the largest roles in trying to end 250 years of American democracy, is now under investigation for bribing foreign powers to investigate his political opponent, lying about election fraud, and trying to actively overturn votes, in some cases by seizing voting machines or ignoring electoral counts. It would be fair to say that the only reason the results of a democratic presidential election were not overturned is because Giuliani’s attempts were thwarted.

So what better place for this cuddly henchman to hide from law enforcement than on a cosplay singing show. No footage has yet been released of what outfit Giuliani was wearing, although he doesn’t need a monster costume to scare children. Indeed, it’s hard to imagine how the producers came up with something more grotesque than his own smirking face, seen recently on the Borat sequel making creepy sex eyes at an actor he believed was a young journalist as he thrust his hand down his trousers.

:lol:

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 03 Feb 2022, 22:59

Ooooooh. Thanks sooooo much. I will keep my eyes open for the show for sure. :D :D

I wonder if they will air it? I hope they do at the same time that I hope they don't. Still..... :shock:
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

Six String

Postby Six String » 04 Feb 2022, 00:16

What would he sing?
Everything is broken
B. Dylan

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 04 Feb 2022, 03:09

Some orchestral manoeuvres in the dark I bet.

:o

:D

Lord Rother

Postby Lord Rother » 04 Feb 2022, 09:17

Six String wrote:What would he sing?

I'm a Loser

Lord Rother

Postby Lord Rother » 10 Feb 2022, 09:22

MTG playing to her audience by accusing “Pelosi’s Police” of being like the Gazpacho :lol:

https://twitter.com/accountablegop/stat ... 96449?s=21

Lord Rother

Postby Lord Rother » 16 Feb 2022, 09:00

I’m loving Mazars binning Trump as a client after 20 years and telling everyone that figures they’ve published during the last decade should not be relied upon.

If he can’t get an accountant to certify financial statements (and one would imagine that, even if they were tempted before for some bizarre reason, none of the big accountancy firms will want to touch him after that bombshell) how the hell is he going to get new lending to pay off the $500m (or so) loans from Deutsche Bank and others that have to be settled in the next 12+ months? Especially problematic when he has legal woes flying around his head about over-valuing / undervaluing assets to suit his purposes.

Apparently one of the statements filed by Letitia James recently highlighted a property that was valued at $50m for tax purposes, but $160m for securing loans.

Lord Rother

Postby Lord Rother » 07 Mar 2022, 21:08

Hmm, a cunning plan to bring an end to the Ukraine crisis....

Baldrick, sorry, Trump told a group of Republican donors in New Orleans that the United States should paint Chinese flags on its F-22 planes and then use those planes to bomb Russia.

"And then we say, 'China did it, we didn't do it, China did it,' and then they start fighting with each other and we sit back and watch," Trump concluded.

Yeah, that’d do it.

Fucking imbecile.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 11 Mar 2022, 20:08

I need to nod at people who tell me they think he's just what my country needs on a daily basis.
I'm tired of arguing so I'm getting really good at nodding.
uggy poopy doody.

Lord Rother

Postby Lord Rother » 25 Apr 2022, 14:44

Brian Tyler Cohen is excellent.

Lord Rother

Postby Lord Rother » 27 Jun 2022, 16:32

Taken from elsewhere - I assume it is all genuine....

Rudy Guiliani says he was attacked in a shop because of Roe Vs Wade being overturned

https://nypost.com/2022/06/26/rudy-giuliani-attacked-inside-staten-island-shoprite/

He has been mouthing off to the press about how bad the incident was:

All of a sudden, I feel this, ‘Bam!’ on my back,” Giuliani said. “I don’t know if they helped me not fall down, but I just about fell down, but I didn’t. “I feel this tremendous pain in my back, and I’m thinking, what the — I didn’t even know what it was

The ex-mayor, calling into the Curtis Sliwa Show on 77 WABC talk radio, said the slap felt like “somebody shot me,” and, “Luckily, I”m a 78-year-old who is in pretty good shape. “If I wasn’t, I would have hit the ground and probably cracked my skull.”

His son, gubernatorial candidate Andrew Giuliani, called his dad “tough as nails. “He’s doing fine,” Andrew said. “But it’s a sad day when New Yorkers’ greatest crime fighter, ‘America’s Mayor,’ is attacked. I blame the left-wing for encouraging violence. This is crazy.” He said his father was in good spirits

Cops were called to the supermarket shortly before 3:30 p.m., sources said

The NY Post contacted the shop and got hold of the CCTV footage, here it is:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1541222589166747648

Should probably come with some kind of warning as its pretty vicious.

robertff

Postby robertff » 27 Jun 2022, 17:17

Lord Rother wrote:Taken from elsewhere - I assume it is all genuine....

Rudy Guiliani says he was attacked in a shop because of Roe Vs Wade being overturned

https://nypost.com/2022/06/26/rudy-giuliani-attacked-inside-staten-island-shoprite/

He has been mouthing off to the press about how bad the incident was:

All of a sudden, I feel this, ‘Bam!’ on my back,” Giuliani said. “I don’t know if they helped me not fall down, but I just about fell down, but I didn’t. “I feel this tremendous pain in my back, and I’m thinking, what the — I didn’t even know what it was

The ex-mayor, calling into the Curtis Sliwa Show on 77 WABC talk radio, said the slap felt like “somebody shot me,” and, “Luckily, I”m a 78-year-old who is in pretty good shape. “If I wasn’t, I would have hit the ground and probably cracked my skull.”

His son, gubernatorial candidate Andrew Giuliani, called his dad “tough as nails. “He’s doing fine,” Andrew said. “But it’s a sad day when New Yorkers’ greatest crime fighter, ‘America’s Mayor,’ is attacked. I blame the left-wing for encouraging violence. This is crazy.” He said his father was in good spirits

Cops were called to the supermarket shortly before 3:30 p.m., sources said

The NY Post contacted the shop and got hold of the CCTV footage, here it is:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1541222589166747648

Should probably come with some kind of warning as its pretty vicious.

Definitely needs a health warning Lord and possibly one of those numbers you can call if it upsets you.

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 27 Jun 2022, 19:06

Haha! Gets nailed by a Masked Slinger. I'm devastated for him.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 27 Jun 2022, 19:07

"I blame the left-wing for encouraging violence."

Fuck these people.

Return to “Nextdoorland”