Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Lord Rother » 10 Nov 2020, 21:43

Nicked but assume it’s on the level... Fella who ran to be the Republican nominee in Pennsylvania forgetting to log into his burner account

:lol:

kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos

Postby kath » 10 Nov 2020, 22:07

Tactful Cactus wrote:
kath wrote:
Charlie O. wrote:I remember hearing the same talk about Laura Bush ca. 2008. I wouldn't count on it.

yeah, but melania aint laura bush. i wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Who'll get custody of the MelaniB's?

mwhahahha. you made me splort.

LMG
Gentleman Thug

Postby LMG » 10 Nov 2020, 22:33

Lord Rother wrote:Nicked but assume it’s on the level... Fella who ran to be the Republican nominee in Pennsylvania forgetting to log into his burner account

:lol:

Be careful - it is not for we privileged white people to question/ridicule a gay black American's racial identification and sexual preferences based on our own narrow assumptions.
"Nothing would count as a fulfilment in a world in which literally nothing is important but self-fulfilment."

- Charles Taylor

Six String

Postby Six String » 10 Nov 2020, 22:48

Lord Rother wrote:I so want many of these “people” to face a public humiliation so damning that they carry it around in their heads for the rest of their days. (Trouble is you need a shred of decency to feel guilt / humiliation so I know it ain’t gonna happen like that.)

Pretty near the top of the list is that pathetic piece of shit AKA Kellyanne Conway.

Her voice alone w/o hearing content makes me want to set fire to her hair. :oops: I really don’t feel good typing that out but my contempt for her is only bettered by the Donald himself.
Everything is broken
B. Dylan

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 11 Nov 2020, 01:15

While not sure this is true I'm starting to believe his claim to winning is all another money grab from his sheep
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/11/trump-election-fraud-raise-money-fundraising-emails-rnc.html

kath

Postby kath » 11 Nov 2020, 05:01

okay, now i am officially not liking this at all.

alexander vindman, ya know, the military guy who got sacked for bein a whistle blower against trump, tweeted:

in the last 24 hours, the secretary of defense (secdef), the under secretary of defense for policy (usd-p), and the under secretary of defense for intell (ousd-i) have been sacked. trump loyalists now sit in the 1, 3 and 4 slots at DOD. kash patel is DOD chief of staff. why?

kash patel.. oh lordddd. do y'all know who he is from the whole ukraine thing? ya know, the thing that got trump impeached? slime, he is.

now it has to be a plan. very bad.

i am listening to jeremy bash on my tv right this very now (he was the chief of staff at the CIA and the DOD under obama) and he's sayin this is trump just tryin to gum up the works for biden coming in. which is exactly the kinda thing trump would wanna do, as he is a petty horrible fucquin toddler. but...

i'm just gonna try to type what bash is sayin:

"well the dod chief of staff is the person in charge of the dod transition. what i think trump is tryin to do is tryin to install loyalists to frustrate the transition. but a couple of points... nothing will slow down, nothing will frustrate, nothing will delay the biden-harris transition. they are already receiving phone calls from world leaders, they've rolled out today 125 national security professionals across the IC, DOD, DHS and the national security council who will be responsible for the transition, and those are professionals who know more and who will know more on day one about nat'l security than the trump team will know after 4 years.

but what i think trump is trying to do is he's trying to, and it's scary frankly, he's trying to potentially undermine nat'l security over the next 71 days... we don't know if he's trying to do something more dangerous... is he trying to trigger a conflict with an adversary? is he trying to plant false information about foreign interference? is he just trying to declassify and release information that supports his own russian narrative? we dunno what he's up to. and if we see other dominos fall... if we see chris wray at the FBI and gina haspell at the CIA fall, there's gonna be a lot to be worried about..."

well, i've already said it's likely that wray and haspell will get the axe... but now this is definitely more plan than just spite.

i don't like it one lil bit.

(she pours a potent potable, toasts the memory of alex trebek...) did i ever tell y'all about the time i tried out for the jeopardy show, i went and took the test when they came to new orleans? oh christ... i missed the 9 person cut out of maybe 80 people by one fucquin wrong answer. but never mind that right now. chi chi put me up to it, and i will never let her forget it.

meanwhile, james carville just came on, happy as hell biden won, still thinks the senate races in georgia are very winnable, and he's drinkin a very expensive bottle of whiskey on air. i think i'm gonna listen to carville in spirit and crank some more ken hensley.

p.s. carville can really crack me up. asked about the repub refusal to accept the election results and their demand for any recounts, carville says, "let em recount. let him lose twice. i'm good with it."

kath

Postby kath » 11 Nov 2020, 05:35

Six String wrote:
Lord Rother wrote:I so want many of these “people” to face a public humiliation so damning that they carry it around in their heads for the rest of their days. (Trouble is you need a shred of decency to feel guilt / humiliation so I know it ain’t gonna happen like that.)

Pretty near the top of the list is that pathetic piece of shit AKA Kellyanne Conway.

Her voice alone w/o hearing content makes me want to set fire to her hair. :oops: I really don’t feel good typing that out but my contempt for her is only bettered by the Donald himself.

i hafta add the following. don't feel bad. it's a human, empathetic response to folk who are neither and who perpetuate evil.

my sister has absolutely zero fucquin filters or guilt about sayin things like, "trump needs to have a heart attack now and maybe 100,000 more people might be saved." she has zero probs with it. and i think she has earned that right, after all the lives she's saved and all the good she's done for her entire adult life.

i do feel some guilt when i want em all to rot on the spot. i admit it, i do. but i don't feel it for long. these people, as far as i'm concerned, all have blood on their hands and all sold their souls long ago. i could die tomorrow, and i would still with my dyin breath believe i have had such a blessed life, but all the trumpians really do need to pay. it's a matter of justice.

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 11 Nov 2020, 06:57

It is concerning what is happening at the Pentagon as I believe Trump has dictator ambitions.

I think this is a plan long in the making, because Trump didn’t dream all this up whilst playing golf at the weekend.

People will have to stand up to him and his team now and say, NO. January 20th can’t come quickly enough.

kath

Postby kath » 11 Nov 2020, 08:06

soundchaser wrote:It is concerning what is happening at the Pentagon as I believe Trump has dictator ambitions.

I think this is a plan long in the making, because Trump didn’t dream all this up whilst playing golf at the weekend.

People will have to stand up to him and his team now and say, NO. January 20th can’t come quickly enough.

yer right. january can't come quickly enough.

trump didn't dream it up on the golf course becuz trump isn't able to dream up anything. seriously. but as i said before, his dictator buds, the very ones he owes hundreds of millions of dollars to, certainly can.

but i am still not all doom and gloom about the military supporting whatever crap trump tries. i know people will call me... over optimistic... (she starts singin the who)... but trump truly has alienated much of the military. i have said this before, and i meant it, before the election. i don't know what he thinks he's gonna do, but the top brass already have probs with him. assuming they will all just fall in line with whatever he orders is, i think, a shaky assumption. i could be wrong. i often am, mwhaha.

the huge swing all the polls expected to happen didn't as much, but it was definitely enough to make biden win. one huge swing, native americans. did ya know in arizona they went for, like 97% biden? as abused and decimated as they've been, they came out. (yes, it matters.) ya wanna know what other group had a massive swing? that would be active military, who swung +20 points for biden.

.. even as the trump admin is tryin to get their absentee ballots thrown out.

i am telling you... whatever happens in the next 70 days, the real momentum is clear.

and yes, i think the people will ultimately stand up. i think they will, even if it means blood in the streets, if they hafta. but i don't think that'll happen. i think we're gettin a lotta ramped up smoke and noise from folk who have been clinging to trump's ass and who are tryin to make their power move ahead of sure defeat. that doesn't mean any of the trump voters are goin away, clearly, but i still think patience is the key. one great thing biden is doin in all of this? stayin totally calm. no angry response, no flip out, no nuthin but hey, we're gonna take care of this. he will take office, and he will start taking care of it. it may take awhile, but i honestly believe people are gonna respond to that, especially when it comes to health care and the pandemic.

we will get better. but like i always say, we might get worse before it gets better.

none of the above discounts the kinda fucquery trump could pull which *doesn't* involve starting a war or nuking anyone. (see earlier jeremy bash comments on trump tryin to control disinformation about his foreign mob/money connections, or any of those other maneuvers that would get him more money and/or cover his ass.) but we'll find out, in any case. verrrrry quickly. which means if he does really wag the fucquin dog, we'll know fast. and i do not think that would help him in any way, shape or form. i would bet biden and team are very aware of it as a possibility as well.

`

Postby ` » 11 Nov 2020, 08:52

When asked if he/she might mount a challenge to a vote count that has long been viewed as actually
(rather than fancifully) being quite dodgy, who said:

"...no one steals the presidency of the United States . . . Our country cannot afford the agony of a constitutional crisis.”

kath

Postby kath » 11 Nov 2020, 09:02

Sam Stone wrote:When asked if he/she might mount a challenge to a vote count that has long been viewed as actually
(rather than fancifully) being quite dodgy, who said:

"...no one steals the presidency of the United States . . . Our country cannot afford the agony of a constitutional crisis.”

i am gonna guess trump, but nazi barbie laura ingraham is also a good guess. it really could be any of em.

tell me this soundtrack aint perfect.

Mike Boom

Postby Mike Boom » 11 Nov 2020, 13:17

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/11/11/texas-lt-gov-offers-up-1-million-information-voter-fraud/6246466002/

New from the man who was willing to sacrifice the life of YOUR Grandad and Grandma for the sake of re opening the economy, Texas Lt Gov Dan Patrick is now offering 1 million dollars for fraud information and tips.

How long before Trump and his minions actually create some sort kind of voter fraud incident?
Im expecting any moment a Fox news story about how they have discovered (had time to manufacture) a case.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 11 Nov 2020, 16:07

I agree with kath that I'm not worried about the military brass backing him, but I do worry about national security issues that could arise in the next two months with the newbie loyalists he's installing.

I'm increasingly concerned that the administration is really serious about pushing this. I haven't spent the time researching the exact deadlines, but I think the endgame of the litigation (in addition to its propaganda purposes) is to keep the votes from being final, preventing the secretaries of state for the contested states from certifying the results, and throwing the results to the State legislatures (many of which are controlled by Republicans) to choose their electors. I don't really think this would work, and if the PA, GA, or AZ legislature went against the popular vote, I should think there will be massive civil unrest, but it's a little chilling to think that they're really going for this. But it also makes sense. Trump can't accept the concept of defeat and has nothing to lose.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

kath

Postby kath » 11 Nov 2020, 17:28

i think yer right, baron. i don't know the actual rules or deadlines myself, but they really may be trying it. i didn't notice til a lil while ago that sec. of state pompeo (that bloated, soulless ratfucque from hell) was asked yesterday by a reporter if he would support a peaceful transition for biden, and pompeo said, "i support a smooth transition for president trump's second term." some people were tryin to say it was a clumsy attempt at a joke (don't they always say that??) but pompeo actually brought up electors in his longer answer.

scary.

kath

Postby kath » 11 Nov 2020, 17:46

and just in case anyone wanted an extra dose of crazy over at DOD:

"A sign of the loyalty-oath atmosphere now at DOD: When Jim Anderson was fired yesterday as Acting Under Secretary for Policy, he was given a "clap-out" as he left the building. The WH called to request names of any political appointees who joined in so they could be fired."

trump is beyond insane. the lashing out by firing has only just begun.

p.s. watching him at arlington on this veteran's day with his lil play-acting salute makes me sick. i cannot wait for him to be out.

kath

Postby kath » 11 Nov 2020, 18:13

so here's sen. chris murphy from connecticut, speaking before congress:

"There's an epidemic of delusion that is spreading out from the WH & infecting the entire Republican Party in the wake of this election, & it presents a real threat to this country. Trump didn't win the election. Every single one of my colleagues knows this.

He's not conceding b/c he believes there's a chance he can remain as POTUS without having won the election, so long as Republicans are willing to stick w/him step by step- & so far there's no evidence that congressional Republicans are ever going to step away from Trump.

This may sort of seem like a side show now to the inevitability of a transfer of power, but what's next? What if President Trump asks Republicans here to contest the selection of electors?... will you do it?

The secretary of state was asked today if he thought there'd be a smooth transition of power to the winner of the election ... he said 'there will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration.' Listen -- these guys aren't playing.

I've watched as Republicans have engaged in a withering assault on the public sector. The whole idea from Republicans has been that govt is illegitimate by its very nature & can't do anything to help you or solve your problems... don't assume democracy can survive this.

The president is delusional. There was no voter fraud. He lost. The American people, by a large margin, chose Joe Biden as President of the United States. And this delusion is not a quaint side show. It's an assault on our democracy."

to the question of "will you do it?" of course, they will. if they can get away with it, yep.

(starts singin steely dan... i foresee terrible trouble, but i stay here just the saaaaame...)

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 11 Nov 2020, 18:31

I'm not that worried about it. We all knew he would do something like this. The lawsuits, public proclamations of fraud, complete inability to concede defeat, etc. all par for the course from a narcissist who can't comprehend that he's anything less than great. The states which he is questioning can have their recounts, if the margin is there he won't even have to pay for it, but if said margin isn't, there's no way Trump will pay for a recount. There really isn't anything he can do to change what's going to happen on January 20th. If he wants to make a public spectacle of himself, then he's free to do so. Republicans have enjoyed a succession of power plays for the last four years, they're used to it, and not about to let it go without a fight.

kath

Postby kath » 11 Nov 2020, 18:50

Matt Wilson wrote:I'm not that worried about it. We all knew he would do something like this. The lawsuits, public proclamations of fraud, complete inability to concede defeat, etc. all par for the course from a narcissist who can't comprehend that he's anything less than great. The states which he is questioning can have their recounts, if the margin is there he won't even have to pay for it, but if said margin isn't, there's no way Trump will pay for a recount. There really isn't anything he can do to change what's going to happen on January 20th. If he wants to make a public spectacle of himself, then he's free to do so. Republicans have enjoyed a succession of power plays for the last four years, they're used to it, and not about to let it go without a fight.

all of that crap, i am not really worried about, either.

but i am specifically worried about what the baron brought up...

"... I think the endgame of the litigation (in addition to its propaganda purposes) is to keep the votes from being final, preventing the secretaries of state for the contested states from certifying the results, and throwing the results to the State legislatures (many of which are controlled by Republicans) to choose their electors..."

like baron, i don't know if this could work. i probably should look into how it works; that is, if secretaries of state *can* be prevented from certifying the results. i mean, it's a big deal. but i just don't know enough, so i'll worry in the meantime. after all, what i need is a few more gray hairs and an even more compromised liver. yeehaw.

Belle Lettre
Éminence grise

Postby Belle Lettre » 11 Nov 2020, 18:52

I've been worrying about this all day :(
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 11 Nov 2020, 20:19

Things are not going well for Trump’s attorneys when their tweets and press conferences are subjected to legal standards.

In a case in which Trump lawyers argued they weren’t allowed to observe counting... Judge : “Are your observers in the counting room?” Trump lawyer: "There's a non-zero number of people in the room.”

Another case in which Trump lawyers sought to discard 592 ballots... Judge: “I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?” Trump attorney: “To my knowledge at present, no.”

In a case to stop counting because a poll worker said they heard someone say ballots were being backdated... Judge: “I’m still trying to understand why this isn’t hearsay.” Trump lawyer: “Well, it’s, it, I –“

In a case in which the Trump campaign cited supposed evidence that 53 late ballots may have been predated so they could be counted... Judge:”the Court finds that there is no evidence that the ballots referenced in the petition were received after 7:00 p.m. on election day, thereby making those ballots invalid.”
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

Return to “Nextdoorland”