December 2019 Reviews

Exchange mix CDs with each other.
Nick Danger

December 2019 Reviews

Postby Nick Danger » 07 Jan 2020, 19:21

A fun and entertaining mix has come my way from the lone star state.

1. Electro pop with a sampled vocal from Ronald Reagan. I've seen several of his westerns so this seems apropos. Energetic and fun. It's his famous off the cuff joke about bombing Russian in five minutes. I smile every time I play it.
2. Also electro pop, sounds 80's, I like the vocal and the energy. Very appealing
3. This voice sounds familiar, kind of a moody rap vocal, good bass backbone. Like the production and arrangement.
4. This mix has a nice flow. No idea who or what this is but it's interesting. Great percussion.
5. I think I've heard this before but I can't put a name to it. Lopes along nicely. Is this Robyn Hitchcock? Whoever or whatever, I like it.
6. Or is this Robyn Hitchcock? I like this even better than the previous track, more going on musically. This is good.
7. Strong band, breathy vocal, good bass and piano. British? It's beautifully orchestrated, builds to a dramatic end. Very nice.
8. This is dramatic and epic. Sounds like the soundtrack to a movie scene. The strings, percussion, keyboard, synthesized horns all paint a picture.

Good job mixer, I couldn't identify anything but I pretty much liked it all. Looking forward to the reveal. Thanks so much.

pcqgod

Re: December 2019 Reviews

Postby pcqgod » 09 Jan 2020, 03:04

Okay, I have received a generous sampler of mainly unfamiliar songs which I describe thusly:

Track one is a smooth 50’s style ballad with doo-wop style vocals.
Track two is a melodic power pop number with great sounding 12 string electric.
Track three is an alternative rock track with a woman (I think) singing about her career in chemistry.
Track four is a lovely somewhat psychedelic pop-rock number featuring what sounds like a guitar played through a revolving Leslie speaker.
Track five has a bouncy beat and lyrics about kisses for the missus.
Track six is a piano driven pop-rock song. Very catchy. Sounds like Teenage Fanclub without the guitars.
Track seven is “It Never Rains in Southern California,” a song I’ve known since grade school but never cared enough about to learn who sings it.
Track eight is a driving rock number and a great moody melody with a refrain of “nothing ever happened to me.”
Track nine is a more commercial sounding number with synthesizers and a vocalist who reminds me of Peter Gabriel.
Track ten is Redd Kross’ version of “Fancy” by the Kinks.
Track eleven is a bluesy rock number with a singer who reminds me of Van Morrison in his more rockin’ mode.
Track twelve is a garage rock sort of thing with lyrics about looking for Lewis and Clark.
Track thirteen sounds like Elvis Costello in his more rockin’ mode. Lots of screaming in the background and great percussion.
Track fourteen is a cool, slow number that reminds me of Jesus and Mary Chain in their more mellow moments.
Track fifteen is a short pretty song that sounds like Robyn Hitchcock to me.
Track sixteen is a Christmas song that XTC recorded as “The Three Wise Men,” as I recall. Thanks for Christmas, and thanks for the mix!
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 10 Jan 2020, 08:33

Nick Danger wrote:A fun and entertaining mix has come my way from the lone star state.

1. Electro pop with a sampled vocal from Ronald Reagan. I've seen several of his westerns so this seems apropos. Energetic and fun. It's his famous off the cuff joke about bombing Russian in five minutes. I smile every time I play it.
2. Also electro pop, sounds 80's, I like the vocal and the energy. Very appealing
3. This voice sounds familiar, kind of a moody rap vocal, good bass backbone. Like the production and arrangement.
4. This mix has a nice flow. No idea who or what this is but it's interesting. Great percussion.
5. I think I've heard this before but I can't put a name to it. Lopes along nicely. Is this Robyn Hitchcock? Whoever or whatever, I like it.
6. Or is this Robyn Hitchcock? I like this even better than the previous track, more going on musically. This is good.
7. Strong band, breathy vocal, good bass and piano. British? It's beautifully orchestrated, builds to a dramatic end. Very nice.
8. This is dramatic and epic. Sounds like the soundtrack to a movie scene. The strings, percussion, keyboard, synthesized horns all paint a picture.

Good job mixer, I couldn't identify anything but I pretty much liked it all. Looking forward to the reveal. Thanks so much.

I’m
Glad you enjoyed it! I don’t have the list on me now, but will post once back in US!
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Mike Boom

Postby Mike Boom » 15 Jan 2020, 14:29

pcqgod wrote:Okay, I have received a generous sampler of mainly unfamiliar songs which I describe thusly:

Track three is an alternative rock track with a woman (I think) singing about her career in chemistry.
Track four is a lovely somewhat psychedelic pop-rock number featuring what sounds like a guitar played through a revolving Leslie speaker.
Track six is a piano driven pop-rock song. Very catchy. Sounds like Teenage Fanclub without the guitars.
Track seven is “It Never Rains in Southern California,” a song I’ve known since grade school but never cared enough about to learn who sings it.
Track eight is a driving rock number and a great moody melody with a refrain of “nothing ever happened to me.”
Track nine is a more commercial sounding number with synthesizers and a vocalist who reminds me of Peter Gabriel.
Track eleven is a bluesy rock number with a singer who reminds me of Van Morrison in his more rockin’ mode.
Track twelve is a garage rock sort of thing with lyrics about looking for Lewis and Clark.
Track thirteen sounds like Elvis Costello in his more rockin’ mode. Lots of screaming in the background and great percussion.
Track fourteen is a cool, slow number that reminds me of Jesus and Mary Chain in their more mellow moments.
Track sixteen is a Christmas song that XTC recorded as “The Three Wise Men,” as I recall. Thanks for Christmas, and thanks for the mix!

1- Sincerely The Moonglows
2- Gentle Tuesday Primal Scream
3- My Career In Chemistry Sam Phillips
4- Howard Hughes Ride
5- Kisses For The Misses Richard Swift
6- Only In Your Heart America
7- It Never Rains In Southern California Albert Hammond
8- Nothing Ever Happened Deerhunter
9- Really Want to Know You Gary Wright
10- Fancy Redd Kross
11- Eagle Rock Daddy Cool
12- Looking for Lewis and Clark The Long Ryders
13- Hurry Down Doomsday (The Bugs Are Taking Over) (Unplugged Version) Elvis Costello
14- Brand New The Stereo Bus
15- Pearl Parade (For Fred and Ginger) John Howard
16- Thanks For Christmas The Three Wise Men (Aka XTC)

Hope you enjoyed it, apologies if it was overly long, I must have felt inspired :D

pcqgod

Postby pcqgod » 18 Jan 2020, 23:31

Mike Boom wrote:
pcqgod wrote:Okay, I have received a generous sampler of mainly unfamiliar songs which I describe thusly:

1- Sincerely The Moonglows
2- Gentle Tuesday Primal Scream
3- My Career In Chemistry Sam Phillips
4- Howard Hughes Ride
5- Kisses For The Misses Richard Swift
6- Only In Your Heart America
7- It Never Rains In Southern California Albert Hammond
8- Nothing Ever Happened Deerhunter
9- Really Want to Know You Gary Wright
10- Fancy Redd Kross
11- Eagle Rock Daddy Cool
12- Looking for Lewis and Clark The Long Ryders
13- Hurry Down Doomsday (The Bugs Are Taking Over) (Unplugged Version) Elvis Costello
14- Brand New The Stereo Bus
15- Pearl Parade (For Fred and Ginger) John Howard
16- Thanks For Christmas The Three Wise Men (Aka XTC)

Hope you enjoyed it, apologies if it was overly long, I must have felt inspired :D

I knew there had to be America songs I liked besides "Sister Golden Hair."

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 21 Jan 2020, 00:15

Ok! Here goes - sorry it's taken a while!
1. Track 1 is a marvelous punky fast number that I really should know the title of, but alas, I don't! I think the chorus is "United Mail" but I may be wrong.
2. A version of Greensleeves that I have a feeling that I actually put on someone elses' mix disc once!
3. A very 70s sounding track that I would have dismissed after 30 seconds had the wonderful voice not kicked in and the whole thing basically come to life
4. This is something that has been touched by that bloke from Anthony and the Johnsons and I am going to have to fast forward it immediately.
5. Patti Drew yes? Gorgeous, gorgeous
6. GARBAGE!!!! Lovely
7.Ooh! Something a bit FORRIN! Lovely. Lovely guitar sound
8. Another punky one, sounds a bit like Green Day's slightly older brothers
9. God Bless The Girl - 8-)
10. Rather lovely vocals on this song but it lacks a certain something. Don't ask me to tell you what the certain something is.
11. Black cadillac! though I have no idea who actually performed it.
12. Oh my. This is fucking gorgeous
13. PATTI Privilege Set Me Free. (HURRAY!)
14. Hmmm. I'm on the fence about this. A beautiful voice and a lovely arrangement but.... could just as easily be something I tune out to at the gym.
15. An interesting one with a vague nineties feel - could be a more rad Friends theme tune - not shabby
16. I Love How You Love Me! I'm sure the version of this I know sounds much older, so maybe this is a cover?

Apologies to the sender for the scruffy review. I really liked most of this disc and a lot of thought had clearly gone into it. I am particularly interested to find out all the artists I couldn't identify - good job Sir! I actually listened to this before I went away, so this is the second listen - it sounded particularly good the second time round!

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 21 Jan 2020, 00:22

Nick Danger wrote:A fun and entertaining mix has come my way from the lone star state.

Hey Nick! I am glad you dug it.
I felt a bit bad about this disc, as I was doing it in a rush which I don't like to do and I was VERY unhappy with my choice of last track. I listened to it in the car and I was thinking, why did I put that on? But it seemed to work, so what do I know!
Your list then dear:
1. Bonzo Goes to Washington - 5 Minutes
2. XTC - Science Friction
3. White Stripes- The Air Near My Fingers
4. The Waco Brothers- Debora
5. Vandaveer - Before The Great War
6. Television - Guiding Light
7. Sonic Youth - Turquoise Boy ( My favourite of theirs)
8. A Silver Mount Zion - For Wanda

Dr Markus wrote:

Nick Danger

Postby Nick Danger » 21 Jan 2020, 00:40

Minnie the Minx wrote:Ok! Here goes - sorry it's taken a while!
1. Track 1 is a marvelous punky fast number that I really should know the title of, but alas, I don't! I think the chorus is "United Mail" but I may be wrong.
2. A version of Greensleeves that I have a feeling that I actually put on someone elses' mix disc once!
3. A very 70s sounding track that I would have dismissed after 30 seconds had the wonderful voice not kicked in and the whole thing basically come to life
4. This is something that has been touched by that bloke from Anthony and the Johnsons and I am going to have to fast forward it immediately.
6. GARBAGE!!!! Lovely
10. Rather lovely vocals on this song but it lacks a certain something. Don't ask me to tell you what the certain something is.
14. Hmmm. I'm on the fence about this. A beautiful voice and a lovely arrangement but.... could just as easily be something I tune out to at the gym.
15. An interesting one with a vague nineties feel - could be a more rad Friends theme tune - not shabby
16. I Love How You Love Me! I'm sure the version of this I know sounds much older, so maybe this is a cover?

Apologies to the sender for the scruffy review. I really liked most of this disc and a lot of thought had clearly gone into it. I am particularly interested to find out all the artists I couldn't identify - good job Sir! I actually listened to this before I went away, so this is the second listen - it sounded particularly good the second time round!

Minnie, you have reviewed the disc I sent you a year ago - December 2018 not the new current one December 2019.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 21 Jan 2020, 00:42

Nick Danger wrote:
6. GARBAGE!!!! Lovely

Minnie, you have reviewed the disc I sent you a year ago - December 2018 not the new current one December 2019.

:shock:

:lol:

I just ejected it, and it says 2019!!!!

Dr Markus wrote:

Nick Danger

Postby Nick Danger » 21 Jan 2020, 00:58

Minnie the Minx wrote:
Nick Danger wrote:
6. GARBAGE!!!! Lovely

:shock:

:lol:

I just ejected it, and it says 2019!!!!

Probably my bad handwriting! Did you receive another one with a live 1971 Bowie boot bonus disc?

Nick Danger

Postby Nick Danger » 21 Jan 2020, 14:07

6. GARBAGE!!!! Lovely

Tracklist-

1. Goodnight Now - The Muffs
2. Greensleeves - The Scorpions
3. Lotta Love - Nicolette Larson
4. Marrow - Anohni
5. Tell Him - The Drew Vels
6. Empty - Garbage
7. Preguica - The Mosquitos
8. For You - Enemy You
9. God Bless The Girl - David Bowie
10. Just A Day - The Softies
11. Black Cadillac - Joyce Green
12. Sometimes - The Zoo
13. Privilege - Patti Smith
14. Good To Love - FKA Twigs
15. Great No More - The Beths
16. I Love How You Love Me - The Paris Sisters

Sorry about my mislabeling. If you didn't receive the mix for this December I would be glad to send another copy to you. I really wanted you to get the Bowie boot which I thought was really good and interesting. Also I think you would like the mix better than this one. I don't want you to have to write another review so if you want I can just save it for the next time.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 22 Jan 2020, 14:18

I did get a Bowie disc with this one! But that’s the disc that came with it. Am I going mad? Are you going mad? Are we al going mad?

Dr Markus wrote:

Nick Danger

Postby Nick Danger » 22 Jan 2020, 15:11

Minnie the Minx wrote:I did get a Bowie disc with this one! But that’s the disc that came with it. Am I going mad? Are you going mad? Are we al going mad?

I always send you a Bowie bootleg as a bonus disc. The one this time would have been the September 25, 1971 Aylesbury, England Friars Club show.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 25 Jan 2020, 02:55

Oh dear. Nick, I owe you a big apology. On tidying the house tonight, I found the 2019 disc sandwiched inbetween the new Cate Le Bon and Treasure. What a fucking tool.
What’s worse, I reviewed it and didn’t remember it! Is this how old age finally creeps in? Stealthily robbing one of the memory that you have already reviewed a disc?
Dear me. Dear dear me.
Please allow me a week to get to this one.

Dr Markus wrote:

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 04 Feb 2020, 01:06

Well alrighty! Apologies for being a complete dumbfuck about the disc, but here go!

1. Hmmm, sounds like a cross between Green Day and the Muffs? So it's the Green Muffs! I like it, anyway!
2. A slow paced song that talks about celebrities dying. Hmmmm. Not bad, but also, not enchanting.....
3. Fast, punky British sounding tune that I can't place but I like
4. Sweet, breathy background to this, almost Cocteau Twins like....nice
5. Send Me a Postcard! I only know this because of the Bob Mould cover, but clearly, it's wonderful!
6. This sounds like Bruce Springsteen tries to do The Strokes. I don't know what I make of it, actually
7. St Vincent! Hurray!
8. Patti Smith! Hurray!
9. Neil Young and The Damage Done - have you been reading my heroin threads???
10. Now then, this is ACE! I love it!
11. Bowie isn't losing sleep!
12.Hmm... no idea what this is at all. Sounds vaguely psychy in parts, very interested to know who this is!
13. Robyn Hitchcock! Balloon Man!
14.VIC_TOOOOOOOOORIA!
15. George Strait and Amarillo by Morning! I have to confess, Baron was in the car when I reviewed this disc so thats how I know!

Very interested to hear the reveal of this very interesting disc, especially number 10. Thank you as ever sender, and as ever, thanks for my bonus disc x

Dr Markus wrote:

Nick Danger

Postby Nick Danger » 04 Feb 2020, 15:14

Minnie the Minx wrote:Well alrighty! Apologies for being a complete dumbfuck about the disc, but here go!

1. Hmmm, sounds like a cross between Green Day and the Muffs? So it's the Green Muffs! I like it, anyway!

Good ear, it is the Muffs from 1995.

2. A slow paced song that talks about celebrities dying. Hmmmm. Not bad, but also, not enchanting.....

The band is called Japanese Breakfast but it's really just solo artist Michelle Zauner. I like her voice on this one.

3. Fast, punky British sounding tune that I can't place but I like

Welsh pop punk band The Darling Buds (1989).

4. Sweet, breathy background to this, almost Cocteau Twins like....nice

Canadian indie pop band Alvvays (2017).

5. Send Me a Postcard! I only know this because of the Bob Mould cover, but clearly, it's wonderful!

This is the original. It's Dutch group Shocking Blue (Venus), their second biggest single (1970).

6. This sounds like Bruce Springsteen tries to do The Strokes. I don't know what I make of it, actually

American band Neon Trees (1983).

7. St Vincent! Hurray!

I'm late to the St. Vincent party, this is my favorite track so far called Northern Lights.

8. Patti Smith! Hurray!

Probably my favorite Patti Smith cut.

9. Neil Young and The Damage Done - have you been reading my heroin threads???

I just like his voice and the music on this one. I hadn't listened to it in years.

10. Now then, this is ACE! I love it!

Electronic duo called Sylvan Esso. They hail from central North Carolina near where I live. They only have two albums so far. This is from 2016.

11. Bowie isn't losing sleep!

Early mid-sixties Bowie.

12.Hmm... no idea what this is at all. Sounds vaguely psychy in parts, very interested to know who this is!

London indie pop band called Evans the Death (2015).

13. Robyn Hitchcock! Balloon Man!

I'm just getting into RH. He just never showed up on my American radar.

14.VIC_TOOOOOOOOORIA!

The Kinks with a live version. I like this better than the studio track.

15. George Strait and Amarillo by Morning! I have to confess, Baron was in the car when I reviewed this disc so thats how I know!

Seeing your positive response to the recent Ken Burns documentary I thought I could get away with sending you a country song. And it's about Texas.

Very interested to hear the reveal of this very interesting disc, especially number 10. Thank you as ever sender, and as ever, thanks for my bonus disc x

Tracklist-

1. Agony - The Muffs
2. Till Death - Japanese Breakfast
3. Shame On You - Darling Buds
4. Dreams Tonite - Alvvays
5. Send Me A Postcard - Shocking Blue
6. 1983 - Neon Trees
7. Northern Lights - St. Vincent
8. Dancing Barefoot - Patti Smith
9. The Needle And The Damage Done - Neil Young
10. Radio - Sylvan Esso
11. I'm Not Losing Sleep - David Bowie
12. Sledgehammer - Evans the Death
13. Balloon Man - Robyn Hitchcock
14. Victoria - The Kinks
15. Amarillo By Morning - George Strait

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 09 Feb 2020, 22:03

Thank you so much! I've been listening to lots of Sylvan Esso since this comp - really really enjoying them!

Dr Markus wrote:

The Fish
Beer Battered

Postby The Fish » 10 Feb 2020, 19:13

Well complete dumbfuck No 2 here. APologies for screwing up this round big time. At least Minxie's brainfart has taken a bit of the heat off :D

Disc from Pcqgod, and i can only really apologise and thank you for your patience. This actually turned oy to be a really intersting and varied mix.

1) this is great. Sort of African chant with vocal on top. Unusual vocal stylings but really engaging. A lot of times this kind of thing ends up worthy and to be culturally admired but not necessarily enjoyed but not this.
2) Well from the opening bars it can’t be anything but Wild Thing, so if the original isn’t garage and grungy enough for you then try the Hispanic version Wile Ting. This is a hoot.
3) Sweet soul ballad in a Delfonics style. Yes please.
4) The intro had me singing “The taxman’s taken all my dough” but then it switches to a light pop psych thing which manages to stay the right side of the twee divide. Enjoyable.
5) I generally don’t like anything with the merest whiff of metal to it, but this was cerebral and manic enough to get me on board
6) This was a weird one that grew on me. Hard to pin this down. Sort of Calexico meets tex mex meets Cajun !!!
7) This is Sweet isn’t it. I prefer the full on glam rock of Blockbuster or Ballroom Blitz but I like this in a kind of it is was it is way.
8) All My Loving done Bossa Nova style and it works. Not Astrud Gilberto I don’t think but in that vein.
9) This is wasted on an advert which is what it appears to be. Heavy acid psych. Bits of Shuggie Otis/Dennis Coffey in there. That guitar intro is killer.
10) Merely pleasant I’m afraid. Struggled to connect with this one.
11) Like this a lot. There’s a Dylan template in there somewhere, but it’s picked up and shaken for all it’s worth.
12) Lot’s going on here. Seems to want to include just about every black music style and influence. Funk. heavy brass, scratching, rap, toasting you name it. At times this is wild and I love it, other times a mess and I’m not sure,
13) This is quite slight but I probably like it more than it merits. There’s something there.
14) I usually prefer jazz in a more lyrical style, but this is undeniable. What I really love here is the way the drums drive the whole thing. Actually reminds me of Hart/Kreutzmann on parts of Live Dead if that isn’t too much of a stretch.

Thanks again
We're way past rhubarb

pcqgod

Postby pcqgod » 14 Feb 2020, 03:59

Disc from Pcqgod, and i can only really apologise and thank you for your patience. This actually turned oy to be a really intersting and varied mix.

You were expecting otherwise? :D

1) this is great. Sort of African chant with vocal on top. Unusual vocal stylings but really engaging. A lot of times this kind of thing ends up worthy and to be culturally admired but not necessarily enjoyed but not this

Zap Mama from their 1991 self-titled debut

2) Well from the opening bars it can’t be anything but Wild Thing, so if the original isn’t garage and grungy enough for you then try the Hispanic version Wile Ting. This is a hoot.

60's Mexican rocker Juan "El Matimatico"

3) Sweet soul ballad in a Delfonics style. Yes please.

Classic soul revival artist Ben Pirani from his 2018 album 'How Do I Talk To My Brother?'

4) The intro had me singing “The taxman’s taken all my dough” but then it switches to a light pop psych thing which manages to stay the right side of the twee divide. Enjoyable.

Spinal Tap from their 1993 album 'Break Like the Wind' (or the 1967 B side to "Listen to the Flower People" according to their legend.

5) I generally don’t like anything with the merest whiff of metal to it, but this was cerebral and manic enough to get me on board

Fishbone from their 1988 'Truth and Soul' lp.

6) This was a weird one that grew on me. Hard to pin this down. Sort of Calexico meets tex mex meets Cajun !!!

Those deft synthesizers of worldwide sounds, Camper Van Beethoven from their 'Our Beloved Revolutionary Sweetheart' album.

7) This is Sweet isn’t it. I prefer the full on glam rock of Blockbuster or Ballroom Blitz but I like this in a kind of it is was it is way.

Yep

8) All My Loving done Bossa Nova style and it works. Not Astrud Gilberto I don’t think but in that vein.

Os Mutantes' vocalist Rita Lee, from an album of Beatles covers done bossa nova style

9) This is wasted on an advert which is what it appears to be. Heavy acid psych. Bits of Shuggie Otis/Dennis Coffey in there. That guitar intro is killer.

Cream!

10) Merely pleasant I’m afraid. Struggled to connect with this one.

Haitian band Boukman Eksperyans

11) Like this a lot. There’s a Dylan template in there somewhere, but it’s picked up and shaken for all it’s worth.

Soul Asylum from their 'Made to be Broken' lp, an early highlight of their career

12) Lot’s going on here. Seems to want to include just about every black music style and influence. Funk. heavy brass, scratching, rap, toasting you name it. At times this is wild and I love it, other times a mess and I’m not sure,

Those other great synthesizers of worldwide sounds, 3 Mustaphas 3

13) This is quite slight but I probably like it more than it merits. There’s something there.

House of Freaks from their 1989 album 'Tantilla'

14) I usually prefer jazz in a more lyrical style, but this is undeniable. What I really love here is the way the drums drive the whole thing. Actually reminds me of Hart/Kreutzmann on parts of Live Dead if that isn’t too much of a stretch.

One of my musical idols, drummer Max Roach at the 1958 Newport Jazz Festival.

1. Zap Mama - Mupepe
2. Juan El Matimatico - Loco Te Patina El Coco (Wild Thing)
3. Ben Pirani - Art School Girl
4. Spinal Tap - Rainy Day Sun
5. Fishbone - Deep Inside
6. Camper Van Beethoven - Change Your Mind
7. Sweet - Coco
8. Rita Lee - All My Loving
9. Cream - Falstaff Beer
10. Boukman Eksperyans - Mizik a Manze
11. Soul Asylum - Never Really Been
12. 3 Mustaphas 3 - Fiz'n (remix)
13. House of Freaks - Broken Bones
14. Max Roach Plus Four - Tune Up

Return to “Mix Club”