Aaron Hernandez: An ID Murder Mystery

..and why not?
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Aaron Hernandez: An ID Murder Mystery

Postby Diamond Dog » 26 Apr 2020, 19:10

Just finished this two parter..... a really good documentary around the murder attributed to Aaron Hernandez, the American Football player who had signed a $40 million contract with the New England Patriots just prior to the discovery of the body. It takes you through the trial, the outcome and the subsequent twists that really throw some worrying light on his life. Well worth a watch.

Nicotine, valium, vicadin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol -
Cocaine

Jumper K

Re: Aaron Hernandez: An ID Murder Mystery

Postby Jumper K » 27 Apr 2020, 18:24

Diamond Dog wrote:Just finished this two parter..... a really good documentary around the murder attributed to Aaron Hernandez, the American Football player who had signed a $40 million contract with the New England Patriots just prior to the discovery of the body. It takes you through the trial, the outcome and the subsequent twists that really throw some worrying light on his life. Well worth a watch.

I've just seen this Pete. I must admit I have little sympathy with the subject, its just a bleak story of having everything and flushing it all down the toilet in frankly stupid and sociopathic circumstance.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 27 Apr 2020, 19:15

Jumper K wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:Just finished this two parter..... a really good documentary around the murder attributed to Aaron Hernandez, the American Football player who had signed a $40 million contract with the New England Patriots just prior to the discovery of the body. It takes you through the trial, the outcome and the subsequent twists that really throw some worrying light on his life. Well worth a watch.

I've just seen this Pete. I must admit I have little sympathy with the subject, its just a bleak story of having everything and flushing it all down the toilet in frankly stupid and sociopathic circumstance.

Well quite Frank.

However did you see the part about CTE? That was scary.
Nicotine, valium, vicadin, marijuana, ecstasy, and alcohol -
Cocaine

Jumper K

Postby Jumper K » 27 Apr 2020, 19:40

I did. I wasn’t convinced it was really contributory in this case though.

Return to “Screenadelica”