Talking Pictures needs our help!

..and why not?
`

Talking Pictures needs our help!

Postby ` » 24 Apr 2020, 09:47

If you love watching old British films and TV shows you thought you might never see again or had long forgotten Talking Pictures is a treasure trove of wonderful discoveries

Know there are other fans here, so please do your bit to spread the word and stop this wonderful one-of-a-kind store house of movie history from going out of business.

Dear Supporters of Film and TV History,

It’s been difficult at Talking Pictures TV HQ this week. As you know we rely on adverts to pay all the bills to keep us on air for you all – for free. Without adverts, we have no way of putting a shilling or two in the meter and paying for all the film rights, the transmission centre, the satellites, the cables, etc. With the current situation we don’t have any advertisers. There are no cruises, no holidays, no products to advertise as all the warehouses are closed, so we are grateful for any adverts we can get at the moment. In these difficult times I thought I should make you aware of the situation as sadly we don’t get a license fee to help towards the costs. It’s more important now than ever that you go forth as Talking Pictures TV ambassadors and spread the word in any way you can. There have been some great supporters of ours on Radio Shows ringing in to make people aware of us; also newspapers and articles talking about how Talking Pictures TV is their safe haven. I know everyone appreciates the work Dad and I do for you all, but honestly if there was ever a time we needed you to campaign for us, it is now.

talkingpicturestv.co.uk/about-talking-pictures-tv/

Return to “Screenadelica”