The BCB Interviews - SIGN UP HERE

Do talk back
bhoywonder
The Magnificent

Re: The BCB Interviews - SIGN UP HERE

Postby bhoywonder » 02 Oct 2015, 13:23

'LARK' wrote:Because you hadn't posted on this thread since April?

No, I hadn't, but nor had fonz (and quite a few others). Am I missing something? I don't mind being ruled out as I've not done anything towards it, but I wasn't really awarethat anybody else had...

Fonz

Postby Fonz » 04 Oct 2015, 09:03

bhoywonder wrote:
'LARK' wrote:Because you hadn't posted on this thread since April?

No, I hadn't, but nor had fonz (and quite a few others). Am I missing something? I don't mind being ruled out as I've not done anything towards it, but I wasn't really awarethat anybody else had...

I'll be honest, until Ray/G's post I had assumed the idea had withered on the vine, and as Lark sez, you don't post often. I am not sure how I'd approach interviewing you because as a relative noob I don't know anything about your tastes...
Do you like prog?
Heyyyy!

"Fonz clearly has no fucks to give. I like the cut of his Cupicidal gib."

martha
rambling rose

Postby martha » 07 Oct 2015, 15:20

Quacoan wrote:I think it was freeform. However many questions, and either typed or video -- whatever.

'
OKay. well I'll have time to do something next weekend probably Jim.

I'll try to put together a list of questions for you. How many questions are typical? With no set format it leaves me a little at a loss as to what to ask to be honest.

And whomever organizes this FWIW - a PM with your pairing and some minimal instruction as to the process would have been incredibly helpful in moving this along, at least for me. I still post every week, but I don't log on daily and read every thread anymore since I'm no longer required to do so and not an admin any more.

So if you want me to be aware of something online -- PM me. I only do a search on my name a few times a year.
--m.

naughty boy
hounds people off the board

Postby naughty boy » 22 Dec 2015, 16:43

youtube aren't doing webcam uploads after January 16th - so we've just got a couple of weeks if you want to do it THAT way
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

hippopotamus

Postby hippopotamus » 22 Dec 2015, 16:55

BINKY BONKY wrote:youtube aren't doing webcam uploads after January 16th - so we've just got a couple of weeks if you want to do it THAT way

Really?!!?!
Diamond Dog wrote:
nev gash wrote:What is point?

Indeed, what is point?

naughty boy

Postby naughty boy » 22 Dec 2015, 16:56

Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 22 Dec 2015, 19:24

hippopotamus wrote:
BINKY BONKY wrote:youtube aren't doing webcam uploads after January 16th - so we've just got a couple of weeks if you want to do it THAT way

Really?!!?!

More info here -
http://www.creptico.in/2015/12/google-to-scrap-youtubes-webcam-upload.html
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

naughty boy

Postby naughty boy » 16 Aug 2017, 19:04

So...?

naughty boy

Postby naughty boy » 04 Mar 2018, 19:06

Ah well

Return to “Yakety Yak”