PROG GOONS ONLY

Do talk back
User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32974
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: PROG GOONS ONLY

Postby Goat Boy » 13 May 2017, 17:39

Oh aye, he's a modern day prog adventurer that one!

Choo-choo!! All aboard!
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:a right wing cretin like Berger....bleating about racism

User avatar
soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster
Posts: 8338
Joined: 20 Jun 2006, 10:55

Re: PROG GOONS ONLY

Postby soundchaser » 13 May 2017, 17:47

never/ever wrote:Your own damn fault for not posting more often there I say.


If you say so, but as long as Lord Rother's posting there, I won't be.

And PB's falling out with C didn't help, either.

The golden days of this forum. are long gone, but i still visit out of habit...in between better things.

User avatar
ever/never
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19768
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: PROG GOONS ONLY

Postby ever/never » 13 May 2017, 17:53

Goat Boy wrote:Oh aye, he's a modern day prog adventurer that one!

Choo-choo!! All aboard!


:lol:

User avatar
ever/never
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19768
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: PROG GOONS ONLY

Postby ever/never » 13 May 2017, 17:54

soundchaser wrote:
And PB's falling out with C didn't help, either.



Image

User avatar
Lord Rother
Posts: 6842
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 11:54
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Re: PROG GOONS ONLY

Postby Lord Rother » 14 May 2017, 07:14

soundchaser wrote:
never/ever wrote:Your own damn fault for not posting more often there I say.


If you say so, but as long as Lord Rother's posting there, I won't be.


:lol: seriously?

You massive tart.

User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 24654
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: PROG GOONS ONLY

Postby never/ever » 14 May 2017, 09:55

soundchaser wrote:
never/ever wrote:Your own damn fault for not posting more often there I say.


If you say so, but as long as Lord Rother's posting there, I won't be.

And PB's falling out with C didn't help, either.

The golden days of this forum. are long gone, but i still visit out of habit...in between better things.


Shame. That board is more than just Rother. Don't have any issues with any of the parties you mention simply because I have got nothing to do with it. It just amazes me that people seem to respond to one single thing or person when there is enough others to communicate with.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

User avatar
ConnyOlivetti
Probing The Sonic Heritage
Posts: 10239
Joined: 06 Nov 2003, 07:14
Location: Below The North Pole
Contact:

Re: PROG GOONS ONLY

Postby ConnyOlivetti » 14 May 2017, 14:28

never/ever wrote: It just amazes me that people seem to respond to one single thing or person when there is enough others to communicate with.


Aka the Coan virus!
Charlie O. wrote:I think Coan and Googa are right.


Un enfant dans electronica!
Je suis!

User avatar
ever/never
hounds people off the board
Posts: 19768
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: PROG GOONS ONLY

Postby ever/never » 14 May 2017, 14:42

Oh go and plinky plonk you daft cunt

User avatar
Lord Rother
Posts: 6842
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 11:54
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Re: PROG GOONS ONLY

Postby Lord Rother » 14 May 2017, 14:43

It's weird enough that people with little or no interest in anything other than poking fun make up 25% of the posts on the thread but when you factor in that another 25% are people imitating another's posting style with a lookalikey name to boot it just seems bloody funny / sad that posters like Soundchaser and Yomptepi quote MY presence as the reason for their non-participation these days.

User avatar
bye
Posts: 331
Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 03:10

Re: PROG GOONS ONLY

Postby bye » 14 May 2017, 14:53

Lord Rother wrote:It's weird enough that people with little or no interest in anything other than poking fun make up 25% of the posts on the thread but when you factor in that another 25% are people imitating another's posting style with a lookalikey name to boot it just seems bloody funny / sad that posters like Soundchaser and Yomptepi quote MY presence as the reason for their non-participation these days.


I think they're just jealous of your superior music taste, Bob.

Choo choo!
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model