Critically thinking about the corona virus

Conspiracy theories and nonsense
Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Re: Critically thinking about the corona virus

Postby Lord Rother » 16 Aug 2021, 22:06

Jimbo wrote:“Seven billion people need to be vaccinated.” If that happens, the death rate will be over two billion people.

Huh?

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 16 Aug 2021, 22:30

Lord Rother wrote:
Jimbo wrote:“Seven billion people need to be vaccinated.” If that happens, the death rate will be over two billion people.

Huh?

"I have shown you..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2022?

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 16 Aug 2021, 23:00

By the way:

Total Coronavirus deaths, Iceland: 30
Not sure if either of the two this year are breakthrough cases, but even if they both are - that's about 7.5%. Small sample size, in any case.

Total Coronavirus deaths, Israel: 6,687.
Total breakthrough deaths, as of the end of April: 90. Not finding reliable figures for how many since then, but again - even if all of them are 'breakthroughs' (which they aren't) - you're still under 5%.

They are the anti-vaxxers' 'glaring examples of why vaccines don't work. Their supposed 'best' examples.

ONE place - anywhere in the world - where death rates in vaccinated folks are rising more quickly than in the unvaccinated. That can't be that hard to find, can it?
Footy wrote:
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 16 Aug 2021, 23:44

toomanyhatz wrote:
Lord Rother wrote:

Huh?

"I have shown you..." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aright aright. This was dumb. :oops:
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Aug 2021, 00:19

toomanyhatz wrote:
ONE place - anywhere in the world - where death rates in vaccinated folks are rising more quickly than in the unvaccinated. That can't be that hard to find, can it?

Whatthefuckever. The fact is people are still getting sick and dying both with and without your stupid vaccine. But it doesn't matter, none of this nonsense matters because people die. High vaccine rates or low, "Covid" deaths are down world wide. One reason may be because killers like Cuomo and Boris Johnson aren't shoving sick and weak folks into old folks homes. And if this were a real pandemic might not the virus have spent itself by now?

Whatthefuckever. If you still buy into this nonsense know there are a bunch of us out here who think you're all morons, that you've lost your minds. If you tolerate this ... God help us all.
Last edited by Jimbo on 17 Aug 2021, 00:50, edited 3 times in total.
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Aug 2021, 00:36

MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL

“The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.”

― Gustave Le Bon,
https://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com/
Question authority.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 17 Aug 2021, 01:17

"Evidence." :lol:
Footy wrote:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Aug 2021, 08:44

"Sometimes I think we have to cover our faces so other people can cover their asses." Bill Maher
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Aug 2021, 08:56

Memo to Corporate-State COVID Medical Bloggers living in Mommy’s basement And to morons and CIA assets who call themselves medical reporters

I know times are tough for you. You’re devoted to following the science, but over the past year, it’s changed so many times you’re dizzy and confused.

For example—

There’s no need to wear a mask.

Wear a mask.

Wear two.

Wear three.

You can take them off now.

Put them back on, until the vaccine arrives.

After you take the vaccine, wear a mask anyway.

Wear it outdoors and indoors. Wear it during sex. Don’t talk during sex. Don’t talk at all.

Asymptomatic infected people never drive an epidemic.

Asymptomatic infected people are driving this epidemic.

The PCR test is accurate.

The PCR test may have resulted in 90% of all COVID cases actually being false-positives. But take the test anyway.

Setting the sensitivity of the test at 35 cycles or higher makes the test meaningless.

Labs run the test at 40 cycles or higher.

A “COVID case” is defined as someone who tests positive, even if he has no symptoms and is perfectly healthy.

A “COVID death” is defined as anyone who dies for any reason, as long as a doctor writes “COVID-19” on his patient file.

SARS-CoV-2 was isolated (discovered). Isolated means: “assumed without evidence to be buried in a soup in a dish in a lab surrounded by toxic drugs and chemicals and cells and random genetic material; in other words, un-isolated. Isolated means un-isolated.”

The vaccine prevents serious illness.

The vaccine was only designed to prevent mild illness (cough, or chills and fever).

The vaccine keeps the vaccinated person from being infected with virus.

No it doesn’t.

The vaccine prevents a person from transmitting the virus.

No it doesn’t.

Get vaccinated.

Public health agencies are reporting huge numbers of vaccine injuries and deaths. In any other situation, this would have resulted in the whole vaccine campaign being halted.

The vaccine is safe.

The virus (which has never been discovered) has been sequenced. Various bits of so-called genetic information were cobbled together by a computer program. This method is as reliable and meaningful as a blind drunk aimlessly fiddling with the combination to a vault, and then claiming he retrieved a billion dollars from the room inside the vault.

Yes, you bloggers and reporters…you’ve had a tough year.

Oh, wait. Did you think I was going offer some helpful suggestions?

Why would I?

You’re hopeless.
https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/08 ... -basement/
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Aug 2021, 13:29

This study says it is effective - with a single dose even.

The FDA-approved drug ivermectin inhibits the replication of SARS-CoV-2 in vitro

... these results demonstrate that ivermectin has antiviral action against the SARS-CoV-2 clinical isolate in vitro, with a single dose able to control viral replication within 24–48 h in our system.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 4220302011
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 18 Aug 2021, 05:28

Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 18 Aug 2021, 06:03

Mississippi eighth grader dies of COVID a day after testing positive for the virus: State's governor says disease is no worse than 'the sniffles' for most infected children

A Mississippi eighth-grader died who was killed by COVID-19 on Saturday - just a day after she tested positive for the virus - has been identified by her school.

A social media post indicated her health started to quickly decline after she started having trouble breathing Saturday morning and died on the way to the hospital, but this could not be verified.

Mkayla's vaccination status is yet to be known, and it also remains unclear if she has any underlying health conditions which could have worsened her COVID infection.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... virus.html

I'm confused. Okaaaay ... a child dies from Covid is news because it's rare and sad. And the governor is excoriated for poo-pooing the illness' severity. Okaaaay. But then the article admits the details of her death can not be verified nor whether the child had the vaccine or another illness.

But it doesn't matter. Nothing truthful matters. Just SAY shit. Why? Covid.

It's all a big pile of horseshit.
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 18 Aug 2021, 06:20

This is the end ...
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 18 Aug 2021, 06:48

Electronic Support for Public Health - Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (ESP:VAERS) (Massachusetts

Summary:

Adverse events from vaccines are common but underreported, with less than one percent reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Low reporting rates preclude or delay the identification of "problem" vaccines, potentially endangering the health of the public.
https://digital.ahrq.gov/ahrq-funded-pr ... ing-system

More deaths have been reported to VAERS from the covid shots than from all other vaccines combined for the last 30 years, as shown in the chart above (1). Don’t expect to hear this stunning fact on the evening news, or read about it in a CDC advisory or covid shot consent form.

Note on the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS): Never assume that reports to VAERS prove the vaccine caused the injury—they don’t. And, never assume the vaccine didn’t cause the injury, either—because that would be foolish. Notice how the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) reminds us of the first thing all the time, but never the second?
https://www.virginiastoner.com/writing/ ... an-the-cdc

Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 18 Aug 2021, 14:03

My name is Jimbo. I am 69 years old and I am unafraid of catching Covid-19. From what I read a bout of Covid is not worse than a cold or the flu. Surely It can't be worse than my chronic constipation or prostate issues for which I pray there were vaccinations. Nonetheless, I have been invited by my local government for the Covid shot. I won't go. Why? Because I don't want to go. I have rights, don't I? Don't I? #NewNormal
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 19 Aug 2021, 05:31

Thankfully this is another rare situation.

7 fully vaccinated COVID-19 patients die in what doctors say is extremely rare situation
https://www.wesh.com/article/7-fully-va ... n/37321628
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 19 Aug 2021, 06:56

Biden Urges Covid Booster To Counter Waning Vaccine Efficacy
https://www.barrons.com/news/us-oks-cov ... 1629298807

Good to see this acknowledged in the MSM and by the government, But how stupid it is that they didn't know how long the shots are supposed to last. I guess they lied about its efficacy. And now knowing this, how stupid must one be to still think they're any good.
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 19 Aug 2021, 07:10

Trying to understand what happened to formerly normal people like my friends, family members and fellow citizens.

The Covidian Cult

One of the hallmarks of totalitarianism is mass conformity to a psychotic official narrative. Not a regular official narrative, like the “Cold War” or the “War on Terror” narratives. A totally delusional official narrative that has little or no connection to reality and that is contradicted by a preponderance of facts. ...
https://consentfactory.org/2020/10/13/t ... dian-cult/
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 19 Aug 2021, 07:13

Gas The Unvaccinated

Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 19 Aug 2021, 14:35

BBC sliced open. Look. No guts.

The BBC Are A Disgrace

Recently the Jeremy Vine show on BBC Radio 2 received a call from John in Manchester who Vine and the BBC labelled as an “antivaxxer.” John’s conversation with Vine was revealing.

Not necessarily for the content, although John made some good points, but because it exposed the BBC for what they are: an agenda driven propaganda organisation.
https://off-guardian.org/2021/08/19/the ... -disgrace/
Question authority.