elizabeth erin, the beezle

As it says on the tin. Contains the In Memoriam, birthday greetings and splicing announcements of this community.
bobzilla77

Re: I'm shocked and stunned at the terrible news

Postby bobzilla77 » 23 Nov 2011, 17:34

Oh my goodness. I can't imagine having to bear anything worse than that. My everlasting sympathies to Kath and Reap.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

Guy E

Postby Guy E » 23 Nov 2011, 17:38

Kat and Reap, you have my deepest condolences. I wish you strength and patience in surviving this tragedy.
["Minnie the Stalker"]The first time that we met I knew I was going to make him mine.

jude
Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)

Postby jude » 23 Nov 2011, 17:45

That's awful. I'm so sorry.
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.

The Slider
Self-Aggrandising Cock

Postby The Slider » 23 Nov 2011, 18:00

Just ....
So sorry.
x
Complete Ramones Mp3 set on its way

yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Postby yomptepi » 23 Nov 2011, 18:07

I am shocked and saddened. I don't know what to say.
You don't like me...do you?

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Nov 2011, 18:11

crushing news. I hugged my kid for a good long time when I heard. thanks to reap for sharing such a personal matter.
uggy poopy doody.

andymacandy
"Liberal Airhead"

Postby andymacandy » 23 Nov 2011, 18:29

So sorry,Kath.
Much love.
Bless the weather.......Image

Captain Jazzmag

Postby Captain Jazzmag » 23 Nov 2011, 18:40

I'm so sorry. My deepest condolences at this tragic time. x

Rory Bellows

I'm shocked and stunned at the terrible news

Postby Rory Bellows » 23 Nov 2011, 19:00

So sorry . . No words

Sending positive thoughts to you
Krusty : "But you gotta come back Mel, we're a team!"
Mel : "No, Krusty. You always treated me rather shabbily. On our last show, you poured liquid nitrogen down my pants and cracked my buttocks with a hammer."

Six String

Postby Six String » 23 Nov 2011, 19:09

Minnie the Minx wrote:Love pouring out of us all for her, unconditionally.

I am sure she would have posted on here if and when she was ready for us all to know.

What she said because I'm a bit stunned too at the news. My heart goes out to Kath, Reap and their loved ones. No one should ever have to endure the loss of their children regardless of circumstances. :cry:
Everything is broken
B. Dylan

Beebsy

Postby Beebsy » 23 Nov 2011, 19:13

Le Baron wrote:Breathtakingly sad news.
kath has written so evocatively and with such fierce love for reap, chi chi, attila, and, of course, beezle -- they've all become a part of our world and members of our extended family. I can't bear the thought of what they must be going through.
Love to kath and kath's.

Beautifully put, Mike.

Kath's love of her family is there for all of us to see. This is the most horrible thing and like everyone else, the whole family is in my thoughts.

beenieman

Postby beenieman » 23 Nov 2011, 19:19

Beebsy wrote:
Le Baron wrote:Breathtakingly sad news.
kath has written so evocatively and with such fierce love for reap, chi chi, attila, and, of course, beezle -- they've all become a part of our world and members of our extended family. I can't bear the thought of what they must be going through.
Love to kath and kath's.

Beautifully put, Mike.

Kath's love of her family is there for all of us to see. This is the most horrible thing and like everyone else, the whole family is in my thoughts.

Are those real names?

Really sorry to read this. As a parent I find this almost impossible to imagine and it must be a nightmare to go through.

Terribly sad and my heart goes out to you.
One night, an evil spirit held me down
I could not make one single sound
Jah told me, 'Son, use the word'
And now I'm as free as a bird

doctorlouie
AKA Number 16 Bus Shelter

Postby doctorlouie » 23 Nov 2011, 20:09

I read this early this morning on Facebook and have been bothered by it on and off all day. Like most people here I haven't met kath or anyone in her family but feel a closeness that the Internet has delivered against predictions of all sorts of cynical reports. We ARE a version of family and ironically this sort of catastrophe sort of proves it. I love kath, and I don't even want to qualify that. I love how she writes about her family and how they are, whether they know it or not, part of our lives. I have comfort in the, I don't know, the kathness of kath. I hope to meet reap and kath one day and when I do I will be in a version of home.

This might seem tangential to the events that precipitated this post, but I really don't think so.

When I get home I will tell Mrs B how much love her. This shit matters. Do what reap says and tell the people currently in your house this truth. Hold them, too. Hold them like your life depended on it. It does.

I hope and trust that peace can be found in kath's family. Tonight I will raise a glass to the life of an artist I hoped to meet one day.

Sleep easy, sweetheart.

Postby #9 » 23 Nov 2011, 20:28

This is terrible. I hope that you can find strength through your friends and family, at this most tragic time. You will need each other. Be forgiving before and after everything else.

Spock!

Postby Spock! » 23 Nov 2011, 20:51

No words of mine can express anything else that hasn't already been said for this loss. Horrible news.

Love to Kath, Reap & family.

Molony

Postby Molony » 23 Nov 2011, 21:00

My thoughts and love to you and yours.

savoirefaire
Location: formerly pore of sin...ga!, way of nor and currently pan of Ja!

Postby savoirefaire » 23 Nov 2011, 21:06

brotherlouie wrote:I read this early this morning on Facebook and have been bothered by it on and off all day. Like most people here I haven't met kath or anyone in her family but feel a closeness that the Internet has delivered against predictions of all sorts of cynical reports. We ARE a version of family and ironically this sort of catastrophe sort of proves it. I love kath, and I don't even want to qualify that. I love how she writes about her family and how they are, whether they know it or not, part of our lives. I have comfort in the, I don't know, the kathness of kath. I hope to meet reap and kath one day and when I do I will be in a version of home.

I hope and trust that peace can be found in kath's family. Tonight I will raise a glass to the life of an artist I hoped to meet one day.

Sleep easy, sweetheart.

It's been the same for me today. I've read kath's posts, especially about her family, for a long time now (CRFs when she had a blog there and since I joined here) and all that kept popping in my mind today was the post she'd last written about Beezle. She is amongst friends and big fans here and it's evident that we are here to support her through this difficult period, as she does time and again for us. Stay strong kath, you must. Lots of love, me.
Kid P wrote:*Deleted*
Should have quoted SF

Sneelock wrote:I'm never bored. I'm boring. I think of it as a lifestyle choice!

[img]//upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/41/Fundraising_2009-horizontal-thanks-en.png[/img]

Fireplug

Postby Fireplug » 23 Nov 2011, 21:13

Yeah, my kids got extra cuddles tonight. I know how lucky I am, but what Reap wrote reminded me to emphasise it. The future's unknown but I can enjoy having them here and now.

Bungo the Mungo

Postby Bungo the Mungo » 23 Nov 2011, 21:22

savoirefaire wrote:
brotherlouie wrote:I read this early this morning on Facebook and have been bothered by it on and off all day. Like most people here I haven't met kath or anyone in her family but feel a closeness that the Internet has delivered against predictions of all sorts of cynical reports. We ARE a version of family and ironically this sort of catastrophe sort of proves it. I love kath, and I don't even want to qualify that. I love how she writes about her family and how they are, whether they know it or not, part of our lives. I have comfort in the, I don't know, the kathness of kath. I hope to meet reap and kath one day and when I do I will be in a version of home.

Sleep easy, sweetheart.

It's been the same for me today. I've read kath's posts, especially about her family, for a long time now (CRFs when she had a blog there and since I joined here) and all that kept popping in my mind today was the post she'd last written about Beezle. She is amongst friends and big fans here and it's evident that we are here to support her through this difficult period, as she does time and again for us. Stay strong kath, you must. Lots of love, me.

It's very difficult to think of words to say, but I really like these posts and would like to echo the sentiments.

Beebsy

Postby Beebsy » 23 Nov 2011, 21:57

Dave Motorway wrote:
savoirefaire wrote:

Sleep easy, sweetheart.

It's very difficult to think of words to say, but I really like these posts and would like to echo the sentiments.

Agreed. Very, very moving. They both say what I feel too.

Return to “Births, Marriages & Deaths”