MASSIVE sig pictures

General site news. Details of forthcoming outages and so on.
sensi

MASSIVE sig pictures

Postby sensi » 11 Oct 2011, 13:52

Blimey some are chuffin' HUGE!

JQW

Re: MASSIVE sig pictures

Postby JQW » 11 Oct 2011, 16:45

Hello pot, meet kettle!
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell

sensi

Postby sensi » 12 Oct 2011, 10:01

JQW wrote:Hello pot, meet kettle!

Yes because mine is so massive isn't it compared to some :roll:

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 23 Oct 2011, 17:26

Turn them all off. It makes life much easier

Molony

Postby Molony » 10 Nov 2011, 06:35

Actually, I have noticed that certain things (my Last.fm signature list of recently played tracks) has now been replaced by a small blue box with a question mark in it. If I click on it, it still takes me to the relevant Last.fm page, but it isn't displaying as it did up to about Tuesday this week. I'm on a Mac using Safari. Any ideas why this might be?

P.S. It isn't huge.

JQW

Postby JQW » 10 Nov 2011, 11:26

I suspect it's a change at Last.FM.
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. - Bertrand Russell

bhoywonder
The Magnificent

Postby bhoywonder » 10 Nov 2011, 11:49

I find any images in signatures exceedingly annoying. I've mentioned this before. I think people wanted to kill me as a result. They are though. Like adverts all over the place.

atomic loonybin
ready for the house

Postby atomic loonybin » 10 Nov 2011, 14:16

As Prof said, turn them off - you can do so in your profile settings. I haven't had them switched on for years. Everything's nice and uniform then.

User Control Panel >> Board Settings >> Display Options >> Signature display Niet!

bhoywonder
The Magnificent

Postby bhoywonder » 10 Nov 2011, 14:21

You can only turn off signatures full stop, can't you? I like seeing links to people's blogs, etc in their signatures.

It's a classic case of some people doing what they want and it annoying some people but not some other people.

atomic loonybin
ready for the house

Postby atomic loonybin » 10 Nov 2011, 14:31

bhoywonder wrote:You can only turn off signatures full stop, can't you? I like seeing links to people's blogs, etc in their signatures.

It's a classic case of some people doing what they want and it annoying some people but not some other people.

Ah right, sorry. There must be a way of turning images off throughout the board, but I guess that might put a crimp on Now Playing.

~~~~ This post was sponsored by Coca Cola. Cool refreshing Coke, it's the real thing ~~~~

bhoywonder
The Magnificent

Postby bhoywonder » 10 Nov 2011, 14:39

atomic loonybin wrote:
bhoywonder wrote:You can only turn off signatures full stop, can't you? I like seeing links to people's blogs, etc in their signatures.

Ah right, sorry. There must be a way of turning images off throughout the board, but I guess that might put a crimp on Now Playing.

~~~~ This post was sponsored by Coca Cola. Cool refreshing Coke, it's the real thing ~~~~

:D

Return to “Site News”